GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmx747

1. J

NOVA people, Rapidpass test

Done it for both my car and my wifes for the past few years. Never had issues. I'd be curious what changes if I ran a catted downpipe.
  2. J

WTB- MK7 GTI Muffler in Louisville,KY area

I've got one in VA boxed and ready for shipping.
  3. J

FS: 4 Watkins Glen Wheels - SOLD

I never mounted them. They are 18s
  4. J

Price drop $400 obo
  5. J

Thats very kind of you but I bought them used as part of a no questions asked buy as the previous owner had them sitting when he traded in his altrack. I bought them knowing they were repaired as the pictures show it’s obvious they were repainted (assuming repaired) in spots with the intention...
  6. J

Don’t know about vibrations they look like they’d balance out pretty nicely. I’m open to meeting at a wheel shop if you can get access to a balancer. No center caps. Price dropped to $450 obo.
  7. J

as bent as you can see in the pictures yes.
  8. J

Mean they look perfect but you can see the slight bend when put on wheel balancer and spin them up
  9. J

... how much closer
  10. J

sold.
  11. J

WTB: Winter Wheels for MK7 GTI (17" and Up)

I've got a set of Watkins Glenn wheels that should very well fit.. $500 obo. if you're interested I can send pics. some small bends, 0 curbage, but some scratching around hubs. located in DC.
  12. J

WTB: Suitcase Muffler

it's a gti muffler. Cut from the axle back.
  13. J

WTB: Suitcase Muffler

I've got an oem muffler I pulled off around 26k miles all boxed up and ready to ship but I'm on the east coast if you get desperate.
  14. J

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

This thread is awesome. Your GTI is gorgeous and I pretty much love almost everything you've done to it. Not to mention the multiple suspension teardowns and brake jobs. I'm curious to see what comes next!
  15. J

SOLD!!!

Pm'ed