GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jmp4golfvw

1. jmp4golfvw

What did you do to your mk7 today?

X2 except it's become my favorite. Especially with the right tint, wheels, drop, etc... J.M.Phillips
  2. jmp4golfvw

Does it really keep sh*t off your rear? Well not your rear, but your hatch lol [emoji6] cause that's one of the things that kills me bout our cars. You can wash it and the hatch area will be dirty literally 15 minutes later...
  3. jmp4golfvw

They really do look good. The one thing I really don't like about rally armor mudflaps is that they stick out and look like a plastic POS but the way that you cut them looks professional and looks OEM-ish, top-notch mate!
  4. jmp4golfvw

Oh crap man, yeah looks like seal definitely is leaking. Good luck at the stealership [emoji6] lol
  5. jmp4golfvw

Yeah ECS flush kit..really debating about putting them back on. Don't know if they had any effect , but right now I really can't afford to buy another set of rotors, or have them resurfaced again (if they can be). Has anyone else had something like that happen, having their rotors warp and...
  6. jmp4golfvw

Nope took them off...problem was there with and w/o spacers on, but they say it's a "wearable" item and not covered. If I would've went in at 12,000 miles I'd be covered but for some BS reason the problem just became so bad I had to bring it in. I did pitch a fit and it got me nowhere, getting...
  7. jmp4golfvw

I took my spacers off because I had my 20,000 mile service and had some issues w/ drivability and wobble in the brakes etc...found out somehow all 4 rotors are warped (need resurfacing on my $) and need an all around alignment (again my dime) the alignment ok, warped f'n rotors on a year old...
  8. jmp4golfvw

Really like your GTI its a beaut! I've always been a fan of the reflex silver...
  9. jmp4golfvw

Who h one is yours ace?
  10. jmp4golfvw

Is that the Golf/GTI fog light housing or? Edit: sorry didn't see Wangs, etc so yeah assuming fogs...
  11. jmp4golfvw

Awesome man, how'd they turn out (passenger dip in reverse, etc...) hit me up w/ a pm and we'll chat
  12. jmp4golfvw

Help problem w/ brakes

What about on the calipers themselves? My rear calipers are quite rusty and the fronts are slightly oxidized, all 4 have not held up to the minimum to what I'd expect for a nearly brand new car. Has anyone else had issues with their calipers, discs and/or pads? Help!! Edit: car is now 11 months...
  13. jmp4golfvw

Thanks looking forward to it... sexy .:R, gorgeous!
  14. jmp4golfvw

You'll have to let me know how the obd11 goes and maybe I can convince you to help me out w/ doing the "Kencha taillights V.1" [emoji6]
  15. jmp4golfvw

I assume u were asking me? The Golf's came with TSI on the right side and Golf on left. I debadged the Golf though....