GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by jimlloyd40

1. J

IS20 12K Miles for sale

Reasonable price. Did you go with an OEM IS38?
  2. J

Warranty 101: Warranty and You - TD1, recalls, updates, Magnuson Moss, etc...

Great. I'm looking forward to the result. Please though understand that I saw your post saying when you take it in for an oil change and simply asked if that was common procedure at that dealership to scan a car when it's there just for an oil change. The post that I quoted and responded to...
  3. J

I was paying attention. See your post that I quoted. You said when you take it in for an oil change. Regardless even though in case I'm wrong I'll be interested in the outcome.
  4. J

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

I'm quite sure that it falls on everyone and I can't figure out how they keep selling it with all the lawsuits.
  5. J

Are you speaking from experience?
  6. J

How's this one? https://www.amazon.com/APlusLift-10000LB-Floor-Plate-HW-10KBP/dp/B07B7JRLD4
  7. J

Drive TEST: CTS Front Mount Intercooler on MK7.5 GTI

A friend of mine bought Jakes and loves it. He got the DP also.
  8. J

Another failed thrust bearing victim :(

I put 250,000 miles on a Hyundai Accent, 150,000 on a Hyundai Veloster FBO's and so far 78,000 on my 18 SE GTI FBO IS38 all without any issues at all other than failed batteries. Both Hyundais were still running great as is my GTI.
  9. J

I don't go to the dealer for oil changes but why does your dealer scan it for just an oil change?
  10. J

Things I learned from performing my first ever oil change.

Has anyone actually returned oil to them? Are there any catches like how many miles between changes etc?
  11. J

Holy crap. That's ridiculous.
  12. J

How much compared to Quickjack?
  13. J

2019 GTI 6MT Stalling Issue

Oops. Thanks.
  14. J

2020 'Vette

I think it looks fantastic.
  15. J

Diverter Valve causes boost leaks?

I have the spacer and it's not been a problem for 25,000 miles.