GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jgilber0

1. Jgilber0

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

Nice e30 @hotbascosauce ! GTIs and e30s go together great. Here’s mine.
  2. Jgilber0

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I appreciate you being willing to engage in this conversation @GTI Jake. Most people seriously overestimate the risk to themselves from violence. I realize that my individual risk is not the same as overall risk across the country, but on average, Americans are much more likely to die of Covid...
  3. Jgilber0

Yes, odds are that I am far more likely to be killed by Covid than I am by an assailant.
  4. Jgilber0

This is the one I bought. US $36.00 35% Off | Manual Seat Drawer Storage Box Glove Box for Golf 7and7.5 MK7 MK7.5 Jette Touran L Octavia Variant A3 https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPR8NwL I think that the seat side trim may have been slightly different on earlier cars. As a result, there is a...
  5. Jgilber0

Autocrossed it on Friday night and gave it a full exterior wash this morning. I installed $36 under-seat face mask drawer from AliExpress this afternoon. In case you’re interested, the drawer install required two bolts and two speed nuts from the dealership. Part numbers are N–900–880-03 and...
  6. Jgilber0

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Genuine BMW safety triangle from Latvia! Filled that empty slot in my hatch. $10 less than the same part with a VW logo. Go figure…
  7. Jgilber0

2020/2021 Digital Manuals Not Available??!!

Agree. I have the same issue.
  8. Jgilber0

Rs3 dust shield on MK7 golf

Looks like a Salvador Dali sculpture
  9. Jgilber0

More Than Meets the Eyes

Hi Scott - good to see you here on Golf MK7. I really appreciate your blog, especially the advice you shared on trailer hitch options and installation. After reading it, I felt confident enough to install one on my GTI and it went on perfectly. Thanks!
  10. Jgilber0

FS: Torklift EcoHitch MK7 GTI/Golf and stock (trimmed) valence/diffuser

This is insanely cheap. I just bought the same item new and it cost over $375. If you want a hitch, this is the Cadillac of GTI hitches. Buy it! Shipping should be $75 or less by UPS ground to pretty much anywhere in the country.