GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jgarcia1925

1. jgarcia1925

Work 6PM to 6AM, any night shifters?

Same. I was irritable as hell. It sucks for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jgarcia1925

Work 6PM to 6AM, any night shifters?

Old thread is old but i used to work this shift. 6pm to 6am on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.this was the worst. I felt like a zombie on my days off. I hope you are off this schedule now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jgarcia1925

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Hmmm I gotta read into this now. Sounds interesting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jgarcia1925

now that you put it that way. god damn. would be one amazing modern militia fight thats for sure.
  5. jgarcia1925

oh I agree man, trump would be shaking in his boots. sadly, my parents country doesnt have people like this anymore. Those revolutionaries were no fucking joke.
  6. jgarcia1925

That Pancho Villa, doe
  7. jgarcia1925

Westworld on HBO

IM IN Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jgarcia1925

Westworld on HBO

I think i still have my HBO sub, is there boobs in this like game of thrones?
  9. jgarcia1925

The Grand Tour (James, Jeremy, and Richard!)

cant wait to see what they come up with. should be entertaining tho.
  10. jgarcia1925

POLE: What are Your Favorite Intakes and Exhausts?

dang, the Gun trying to revive this old forum
  11. jgarcia1925

Tesla Model 3

I'm assuming this won't be the production car. But yeah I'm with ya. I think I may put an order in also later down the road that's awesome dude congrats
  12. jgarcia1925

Tesla Model 3

i love the car, not a big fan of the interior tho, looks like they just slapped the screen in there on a mount lol but i do love the car and the company, i would get rid of this car for that in a heart beat.
  13. jgarcia1925

The Major Two Coffee Chain showdown

indeed... not bad. i must admit i like the one from Gloria Jeans better, but there are many locations around here.
  14. jgarcia1925

The Major Two Coffee Chain showdown

i only like the Peppermint mocha from Starballs, i prefer DD cause im a pleb doe. but yes, Peppermint mocha all year round now
  15. jgarcia1925

Are you an Android?

wrong chat