GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jentzchristian

1. J

eBay Twintercooler

Not needed- don’t overthink it.
  2. J

eBay Twintercooler

You don’t need to buy anything just the 2- 3.25 T clamp that’s it if it comes with coupling’s and you will want to secure with extra hardware aka screws or nuts bolts. It’s clearly marked 325T and if you read summits description it tells you circumference. that is all
  3. J

eBay Twintercooler

Mine was clean. You will want some better clamps unless they now ship with proper which I doubt. Just disconnect existing I/C hoses and cut 2 1.5” long pieces stuff them in the kits bigger silicone hoses with gasket sealer …It also helps to warm hoses in sun before installing for flexibility...
  4. J

eBay Twintercooler

Yes it does a fair job at those temps- the climate is dryer where I’m at and on a 90 degree day it stayed at 109 and 120 at stops but then the faster the speed the cooler it got-!today It was 55 and IAT’s were 63 after hard pulls. When you mount the cooler you will have to bend the passenger...
  5. J

eBay Twintercooler

I find it works ok the 2.75” tclamps supplied do not open enough to get around stock Intercooler inlets and the silicone hoses are too big so you have to cut a few inches off old hoses that you take off and glue in to close the gap and then have proper fitment to stock inlets- at idle you won’t...
  6. J

COBB AP noob.

Eqt has OTS stage1 and 2 also for a reasonable price especially all November during boost season 15% they make considerable hp/tq and are night and day difference from Cobb OTS they also have e30 which is like 360whp and it’s a staged OTS tune all are running about &150$ right now . Custom is...
  7. J

COBB AP noob.

Also make sure not to rush and register AP first followed by updating to latest Cobb version in AP manager . I just noticed you already have AP. Cobb OTS maps run way too much knock for my liking. Especially watch out for knock at WOT .. you will love EQT OTS I run from elevation 0” to 10,000”...
  8. J

COBB AP noob.

Just make sure when flashing to hook battery up to tender and turn Bluetooth off. If you are getting the DSG tune you will need to download the Cobb DSG tune first to get tcu ID then send it in email .. a good idea also is to let the ecu learn the tune for like 20-25miles before you mash the...
  9. J

Max safe tune boost pressure?

So your saying Eqt doesn’t have safe OTS tunes? Seems to me that you want to be right about something? As so many kids do with Volkswagens...
  10. J

Hey man so am I it’s still open Mr wanna be moderator
  11. J

30.7 stage 2 FBO EQT 4500ft. Elevation
  12. J

eBay Twintercooler

I used the stock hoses cut about 1 3/4” off to close the gap also had to buy some mishimoto 3.25” couplings so it would hold @30psi the 2.75” supplied wouldnt do the job due to o.d.