GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jemin_G

1. Jemin_G

H&R Sport Springs for sale (GSW, Alltrack only)

I still have them. Sorry for not replying sooner. I thought this forum would notify me via email, but I guess that's only for pm's. I will pm you.
  2. Jemin_G

H&R Sport Springs for sale (GSW, Alltrack only)

I have a new set for sale. Part 54789, only fits the mk7 Golf Sportwagen (4 motion, TDI ) and the Golf Alltrack. $210 for local pickup or plus shipping cost from zip 08759. Any questions, please contact me here or at 609-991-1125. Thanks!
  3. Jemin_G

Install Help

Where in NE PA are you?
  4. Jemin_G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Send them an email when you get a chance. I'm sure they will help you out, maybe even send a replacement remote if that's the only issue.
  5. Jemin_G

Does the remote work still for the other colors?
  6. Jemin_G

Same. I also got the LED strips for the rear. One is lit white, the other blue.
  7. Jemin_G

I have those as well with the ability to change colors. I have the drivers side red, passengers side blue, rear white and blue.
  8. Jemin_G

FS: CTS Turbo Outlet Boost Flow Pipe - New - MK7 Golf R - $30.00

That looks like a turbo muffler delete. Is that what you mean?
  9. Jemin_G

New Wortec aluminum oil pan kit

I have the aforementioned item for sale. Never used, in original package. Asking $400 plus shipping from zip 08759. For anyone local, a meetup is an option. This will fit the following according to the USP Motorsports website: Volkswagen GTI (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI Volkswagen Golf R (2015-2019)...
  10. Jemin_G

It's the APR one. The stamp is at the top, but hard to see without looking up close.
  11. Jemin_G

Need better grip and cooling capabilities. Maybe these will help.
  12. Jemin_G

Unlocking Remote Windows Feature

Nothing else i know of. I might be wrong, so if there is some other use for them, do enlighten me.
  13. Jemin_G

Unlocking Remote Windows Feature

You can also get 5 free credits per day by viewing ads. Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but free is free!
  14. Jemin_G

If You Are In Need of Parts -- Good Samaritan Thread

Did you find an airbox? I have the one from my Alltrack that I can send you if you need and, of course, if it fits your car. Just cover the shipping and it's yours.
  15. Jemin_G

This. I don't notice much of a noise difference, but then again I'm not necessarily looking for that either. I do like the straight through design for better airflow and less restriction, at least in theory. I also have IE's new version intake along with APR's stage 1 ecu tune.