GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jdubz

1. J

White VMR wheels 18x8.5 et 35 with tires 1,500$

Come with extended lugs Nankang NS-25 all seasons 225/40/18 with an out 75% trad left local meet up tri-state area NY/NJ/PA. Price negotiable
  2. J

19" Pretoria's Gloss wheel $600

Still available? I’d be interested
  3. J

ODBeleven IOS check readiness?

I just flashed back to stock to pass NYS inspection. And I am unable to find where to find readiness. I had the old android app on my phone and it was easy to find. The new IOS I haven’t a clue. I know after I drive around 50 miles or so everything should clear. But I like to check to make sure...
  4. J

O2 spacer/sensor. Would it hurt to leave in after passing inspection NYS?It’s a pain to switch every year.

NYS inspection, stage 2 unitronic. Every year I have to flash back to stock, install 02 spacer and drive around until codes clear. Would it hurt to just leave the spacer in all year? Then all I would have to do is flash to stock to pass inspection
  5. J

Wheel spacer/center bore question

I have Rotiform RSE and they have a center bore of 72mm. Stock VW wheels are 57.1mm. I’d like to use some spacers. Probably 10mm but I have no experience. Anybody have any input or experience and can shed light on the correct spacers/bolts I can use. I’ve done a little research but couldn’t find...
  6. J

Any recommended VW shops in NJ need engine work done

KMD in saddle brook NJ is trustworthy and has fair prices.
  7. J

Error 17178 Adaptive lighting issue

I hit a deer and had the same thing. The body shop I went to had me take it to a VW dealer for them to code it so they worked. I paid for it at VW and the body shop reimbursed me after words.
  8. J

SOLD Fifteen52 Turbomacs w/ tires

What was the offset? ET45 I’m guessing?
  9. J

Some unitronic questions.

Damn I guess I have to do more research on the COBB AP. from what I gather so far. When you buy the AP it comes with OTS tunes. You can also buy tunes from platforms such as MAPerformance, EQT, Sneaky. That have different options to customize the tune?
  10. J

Some unitronic questions.

I’m gonna be going with unitronic stage 2 soon. Was wondering, uni connect or dealer? I feel the convenience of at home wit laptop is great. Wasn’t sure if there were any pros or cons to getting it tuned somewhere. Overrun file, is it as easy as turning it off sport mode to turn off pops/cracks...
  11. J

Rotiform lug nuts?

For those of you with rotiform wheels. Which lugs are you guys using? I ordered my wheel and tote package from fitment industries and the lugs they said would work didn’t. I can’t recall what they were but I was using the OEM lugs before I put my winter setup on. I want some good/correct ones...
  12. J

Impact gun

What size should i use to tighten/loosen the lug nuts?
  13. J

Awe tuning performance downpipe mk7

Still available?
  14. J

Recommendations for quality set of brakes and rotors that aren’t terribly expensive

Booo I hate the squeal noises. Mine does that currently and drives me crazy
  15. J

Recommendations for quality set of brakes and rotors that aren’t terribly expensive

Around 500$ Give or take. I’ve seen lots of price rangers from 400-600$. I’m gonna do all four rotors and pads I believe. The rear rotors are alright. But might as well do everything