GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by JCJ

1. JCJ

Nav Pro Art

I have Nav Pro, does anyone know if you can get album art / image and text to show from BBC radio player podcasts? Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  2. JCJ

What car did you pass your driving test in?

UK Vauxhall Astra CDTi 1992.
  3. JCJ

Sat Nav Pro

I have Navigation Pro. Can anyone tell me why the Traffic incidents list transfers to a watermark on the screen when I am using Sat Nav. It's great to be able to touch on a road incident for a full report, but this feature won't operate if Sat Nav is navigating.
  4. JCJ

Tapatalk mobile app not pushing notifications

I have the same issues with the App, but I'm afraid I don't have any idea either.
  5. JCJ

Golf mk7 GT Tyre option

I have Singapore Alloys on my GT and I am really pleased. The general ride of the GT is firmer then SE.
  6. JCJ

My MK7 at last!

I'm really pleased I went for the Singapore alloys.
  7. JCJ

My MK7 at last!

After 4 months of waiting, it's a sad goodbye to my Mk6 and hello to my Mk7 GT. It's great!
  8. JCJ

Will a dehumidifier affect Golf?

We have been an unfortunate victim to the floods several times over during the past 3 months. Whilst the house was not severe, sadly the garage which is a much lower level than the house has had severe damage (rather the garage then the house). However, whilst remedial work has taken place...