GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jc1

1. J

Jim Lloyd 5/13/1948 till 5/25/2022

@jimlloyd40 Godspeed, brother. You will be missed.
  2. J

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Simple. Elegant. So basic.
  3. J

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Here's what it looks like on the down and dirty. Pretty much a fantastic way of simultaneously viewing the display while recording a log.
  4. J

Tune for 1.8 with IS38 Sportwagen

We only got 2 runs last night because of several cars oiling down the track. Best run was 13.551 Sec. LC on Boost 22 psi "60' 2.136 s E.T." "330' 5.710 s E.T." "1/8 mile 8.726 s MPH" "1/8 mile 82.49 mph ET"...
  5. J

So I bought the Maestro today. $1200 for a ECU and TCU tune. Can't beat it. It's the only tune I'll ever need for this car. Can't knock APR though, they have a tune for my GSW setup. I ran their flashes for years on my B8.5 S4. Always thought it was running too rich. Thanks for the advice on...
  6. J

Thanks for the ideas and comments. This is a project for me and my 17 yo kid since I let him have my '17 GSW. Told him it will run like a Golf R but $20k less in cost... he liked hearing that. He and I put it on lowering springs and B8 Bilsteins earlier this month. The kid is learning. It looks...
  7. J

I need a tune. 2017 Sportwagen 4wd with a 1.8. Maestro is out, I just spoke with them saying that they only have a file for IS20. I have an IS38 out of Golf R and a 3" Miltec complete Golf R Estate exhaust ready to put on but i am not having much luck finding a tune that will work with these new...
  8. J

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

My sportwagen is ready if you're looking for next up. I'm on the list but I did not get a pm saying I'm next.