GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jax$MkV

1. Jax$MkV

Official Playstation 3 Network Gamers Thread/Discussion

Haven't really seen any threads dedicated to/for the PS3, so thought I'd create one. There have been several mixed threads regarding PSN users, but not a collective/useful one. I haven't really been on GolfMKV for a while, but was curious to see who's on the PSN. Plus this thread is open for...
  2. Jax$MkV

So... who said Macs were more reliable/better than PCs?

I have nothing against Macs but... Owned. :lol: :yikes: http://tech.yahoo.com/news/nf/20090903/tc_nf/68784
  3. Jax$MkV

Playstation 3 Slim w/ price drop

$299 released in September. My buddy informed me with this announcement this afternoon and thought I'd share it with you guys. My bro and I currently have an XBOX360 but I don't believe in subscriptions aka Xbox Live. So hopefully I'll have enough funds to give this a go since it has Blu-Ray...
  4. Jax$MkV

Stephon Marbury car crash while filming himself... HAHA!

This dude needs to seriously retire already and get a life... what a loser. He clearly has issues. Apparently he's filming his own life during the off-season... about 18-24 hours a day... WTF :iono:... his car gets hit at the 1:42 mark. :lol: 4pPwlrRkNVU
  5. Jax$MkV

Diablo 3

Blizzard announced the released date: September 30, 2009. :thumbup: Any Diablo fans out there? I played Diablo growing up, and then Diablo II / LOD in high school... still love this game, but don't have as much time to play anymore. Looking forward to Diablo III though... since there's been...
  6. Jax$MkV

Magic: The Gathering ... retards.

OK, who the FUCK on Earth plays this shit? Excuse my language, and pardon me for venting, but seriously... I'm currently sitting at the student union on campus here at CSULA, and there are a group of fucking college students here being loud like a bunch of idiots, talking about the DUMBEST shit...
  7. Jax$MkV

Windows 7

Anyone pre-order it yet? Thoughts or opinions? Let's discuss. :smile:
  8. Jax$MkV

Windows XP / Vista

Does anyone know where I can find a good copy of Windows XP Pro, or Vista 64-bit? Or is there anyone that can perhaps mail me one? :smile: I'm in need of a good copy... my PC has been pissing me off lately... keeps rebooting/crashing along with all these weird errors. I can't even run the...
  9. Jax$MkV

NEW PC Problem!

I've been so pissed... I ordered a motherboard from NewEgg, and recently had to send it back because it wouldn't boot up or anything. Second one arrived dead. Now I just went to Fry's and bought a Gigabyte motherboard and it wouldn't post again! Everything turns on and I hear the hard drives...
  10. Jax$MkV

Video card question!

I currently have an EVGA GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCIE x16... had it for quite some time now. Was thinking about upgrading to a EVGA GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCIE 2.0 x16... 1. Is there a significant difference in performance? 2. Will it be compatible with my PCIE x16...
  11. Jax$MkV

WiFi Encryption

Does anyone have any knowledge or can prove that encryption affects speed of the connection? I just got a Belkin Wireless N Router... currently on WEP encryption. My other option was WP2 encryption. It feels a bit spikey-er than my Linksys WiFi Router I think :sad:. Kind of frustrating because...
  12. Jax$MkV

Stock your refrigerator !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM This is the funniest shit I've seen for a while... classic! :lol:
  13. Jax$MkV

Douchebag Sighting/Encounter a.k.a. Ranting Thread

Post your douchebag/toolbag encounter stories whether from personal experience, or of witness... in cars (especially MKVs :wink: :wink: ), at the stealership, at work, at school, at the local grocery store, in the movies, or if someone ruined your perfectly good day :mad0259:... you get the...
  14. Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Fixed Gear Riders

GolfMKV Geared & Fixed Gear Cyclists Anyone on this forum like to ride? Whether it'd be a road/touring bike, commuter/townie, or a track/fixed gear? Post your pics! :thumbup: No hipsters allowed! j/k :paddle::rolleyes:
  15. Jax$MkV

Bank Dilemmas / Economy Downfall

So my mom took the day off of work the other day to wait in line at IndyMac Bank from about 5AM to 3PM to get her money back, and she told me she witnessed a lot of people crying because they lost all their money. I just think it effing sucks because those people worked their asses off to buy...