GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by javier14427

1. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Anyone interested in trading downpipes, I am looking for a catted cts downpipe. I have an ultimate racing ceramic cat and resonated downpipe. I want something that sounds a little louder, I bought this because it was the quietest downpipe but just a little to quiet for me.
  2. J

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

Yeah, My tuner got it to work fine. I only had a problem when I first installed it where it would drop rail pressure all of a sudden but it worked itself out.
  3. J

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

I ended up keeping my is20 got a HPFP and am just running straight e85. I am really happy with it. I kinda wish I could upgrade the turbo and stay full e85 with my current fueling system lol. Would make the bigger turbo decision a lot easier to make.
  4. J

WTB OEM downpipe socal

I have an OEM downpipe
  5. J

WTB: OEM downpipe

I have a stock downpipe
  6. J

WTB Stock Downpipe for 16 gti

I got it man if your interested.
  7. J

Fuel-It flex fuel kit (SOLD)

I will keep it as you guys recommended, thanks guys for the heads up. This is no longer for sale
  8. J

WTB Stock Downpipe for 16 gti

I have the downpipe ni I have the downpipe man, how much are you offering?
  9. J

yeah, that makes sense, i thought the ecu woul compensate for ethanol changes but did not think e85 would be that bad. Going to talk to my tuner and see what he thinks.
  10. J

Hey guys, I ordered this and then got the idea of going HPFP instead and just run straight e85 so that I do not have to worry about blends(stock is20) I would say 340 and I pay shipping but am open to negotiation.
  11. J

WTB: Stock Intake

How much do these go for, I have mine and am considering upgrading
  12. J

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

I might go with that myself actually, seems cheaper than any is35 hybrid and I would assume it is a better daily
  13. J

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

Thank you man, How are you liking your TPC20?
  14. J

Eurodyne Maestro Etunes

Hey guys, I bought a maestro because of the free tunes that come with it but now I am planning on going custom tune. The problem is that I cannot find many protuners for it. Do you guys know of anyone or any websites that do it?
  15. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I will let you know next week then.