GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jantriis02

1. Jantriis02

Favor

Thank you all! @robertpg @EpicTech @nomunic @mrmattolsen @Superfreak You guys are the best!
  2. Jantriis02

Favor

Haha I love it! Thank you for your help!
  3. Jantriis02

Favor

Hello All, for my marketing class in college I had to create a blog. And now theres a competition going on to see who can get the most views. My blog is about autocross, and if anyone is willing to give it a look, Id greatly appreciate it! I know its not great, but for the purposes of class it...
  4. Jantriis02

200tw tires for Track use

Yes sir! I needed a lot of negative camber, and 34 psi cold. 60 degree day, and hot pressures sat right around 39-41. It worked well.
  5. Jantriis02

2018 GTI MK7 w/ COBB Stage III Tune

This. This is the correct answer. Good job
  6. Jantriis02

New Autox/Track/Weekend car?

I have also heard that about the C8, Probably not the best thing for autox. Also, the Cayman is a great car, but if you're looking at a mid-engined car for fun stuff, it would be tough to beat a Lotus. I personally don't fit in them super well, but I have seen them do some pretty incredible...
  7. Jantriis02

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

Why you gotta show me this???? there goes my next paycheck
  8. Jantriis02

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

This is pretty damn cool. Wish my car had DCC
  9. Jantriis02

GTI life cylce

I agree with this, however many people fully abuse theirs so it's a bit of a gamble
  10. Jantriis02

GTI life cylce

Yeah, this is interesting. I also havent seen many modded ones around me. I like to think mine is tastefully modded, and maybe Im just not seeing the more subtle mods on others' cars. But the fact remains that I haven't seen many extremely loud GTI's in a while. Like Diggs said, sometimes...
  11. Jantriis02

Squeaking noise when driving

The squealing noise occurs when I am not braking. Thats where my main question comes from
  12. Jantriis02

I'm running EBC Yellowstuff pads. The noise is much higher pitched than the video, so that may not be it. thank you for the advice!
  13. Jantriis02

Thank you for the input. I will attempt this and pray for it to be correct!
  14. Jantriis02

Hey all, looking for a bit of guidance here. I just got back from a track weekend, and now my car makes a squealing noise when driving. It is exclusively coming from the front drivers side wheel. I have pulled the wheel off and spun the caliper slowly, and it makes the noise, so I know the...
  15. Jantriis02

200tw tires for Track use

I run the A052's for autocross, and they are phenomenal. I will be at road america this weekend to test them on track for the first time. Anyone have any advice for pressures or alignment?