GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jakeokj

1. Jakeokj

2015 MK7 GTI DSG stuttering/hesitating under boost

Yeah I drained tank and let it idle into lower ethanol content so I could switch to my stock tune. I’m only throwing a code for my downpipe and the same thing happens when I go for a drive. Taking it to a shop Monday for diagnostics.
  2. Jakeokj

I am blending at pumps, I have a sensor and gauge and I test gas before I put it it. Always fall between 29 and 31.5. Once dipping down to 27 but that was a few thousand miles ago.
  3. Jakeokj

The same continues to #1 & 2. No metal just carbon buildup. Or what seems to be. I will return shortly after finishing up some work thank you so much for your help
  4. Jakeokj

Not done my hybrid yet, I was doing maintenance coils. I’m a stock turbo tuned on e30 by sneeky. Basic bolts ons, downpipe, intercooler. I can’t seem to get Flickr to work but I see a fair amount of what looks to be carbon buildup. No debris but the cylinder faces are a grey black color. Closer...
  5. Jakeokj

I agree, the oil was there when I took out the olds though I didn’t clean because it was far down so I don’t know how old that is. I peaked in 3 and 4 with a borescope just now and nothing is hanging around in there. In other words they look fine. Continuing onto 1 & 2
  6. Jakeokj

Cy# 4 plug after one time running the car to data log for you and one more before
  7. Jakeokj

I believe it’s cylinders 3 & 4. I initially threw codes for 3 & 4 and then hide cylinder but it didn’t specify which one.
  8. Jakeokj

https://datazap.me/u/jakeokj/mk7-stutter-0?log=0&data=2-23 No idea what’s happening
  9. Jakeokj

Yeah but I’m running a custom tune. Not using the Cobb ots. Give me a few to get the data
  10. Jakeokj

Tuned, e30 mix which I know can clog injectors. I did a small pull and experienced misfire and hide cylinder, changed the plugs and coils. No code and no CEL but stuttering under minimal boost.
  11. Jakeokj

I’m having the same issues, no codes and I replaced plugs and coils. Injectors maybe?
  12. Jakeokj

MK7 Confessions

140k miles doing a hybrid is20