GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by isacheema

1. isacheema

Stop Start error & ACC not working

Thanks for the response! do you think mine would be the same issue? My parking sensors and Auto Park are working fine - is it worth a shot?
  2. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Hi Dave no unfortunately I didn’t :( still sat there on the car useless as ever. That would be brilliant - is yours the dome shaped one? I would definitely love to get mine repaired by yourself if you’ve managed to do yours. how much would we be looking at thanks!
  3. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Do I just yank it off or is there an actual method for it
  4. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Thanks for the reply bud At risk of sounding stupid, what is this!!! Are these the part numbers I need?
  5. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Thank you so much for this! How can I tell if the hangar is bent or not? Do I need to take off the radar to check And also mine does come with the case, I had just taken it off to show it
  6. isacheema

ACC Radar issues

Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how you removed the radar as I have the same issue and need to check the part number Thanks
  7. isacheema

ACC radar removal

No the radar itself doesn’t work, the dome-shaped radar is known for being defective, and unfortunately, I can't fit the flat-shaped one as it is not compatible. This picture is when I tried taking it off, I've reseated it correctly and it is sitting how it should, however the radar has never...
  8. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Unfortunately the full radar is inoperative
  9. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Sorry I forgot to mention the actual radar doesn’t work 🤣 “lost communication with front radar” so I need a new one
  10. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Hi all Got a nice and short question for you all! Does anyone know how to remove the dome shaped radar at the front? After a year of searching I have finally found a dome shaped radar but need to double check part number. I once did get this far as my radar is completely f****ed and is...
  11. isacheema

Wow - there was me thinking there would be some slither of hope I may be able to try something 😭😭. I’m honestly stuck on what to do. Ive looked on eBay and cannot find the domed shaped radar anywhere. I’m not even that bothered about the radar itself, I just want my stop start to work again. Is...
  12. isacheema

Forgot to mention - my basic diagnostic is at the top of this post if that helps!
  13. isacheema

I will be honest with you I just want my stop start to work 😭 I’m sick of getting the “stop start error” everytime I start the car. The weird thing is, i don’t have any errors for the ACC or front assist unless I go into the menus to try and adjust them
  14. isacheema

Hi Dave, sorry about the (very) late reply! thanks for mentioning this, how hard would this be for someone with virtually no experience or skill set to do (me) 🤣. I really do want this to work but just keep putting it off. If it’s possible would I just be able to get this wiring sorted, how do...
  15. isacheema

How do I go about doing that 😂 is it easy to take off the radar and look at the back - I notice that the dome itself has a cover on it, how can I take this off