GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Internexus

1. I

FS: Unmarried Cobb AP AP3-VLK-003 **with DSG tune option** (Gen 3 S3 or MK7 Golf R)

I may be interested in this, where in NoVA area you located?
  2. I

VCDS Owner in central va

I'm in the NoVA area and can supply you with a VCDS cable as well but you'd have to bring your own laptop/ross-tech software (free to download on their site) as I don't have a windows machine anymore.
  3. I

Moving to the DMV area (from FL); any mod-friendly VW dealerships recomended?

I can pretty much recommend against taking your vehicle to Alexandria and Sheehy VW dealerships. I know that's not offering you what you want but it does make your list of dealers to find smaller at least. Welcome to the area!
  4. I

Anyone from MA recognize this R??

Just had this delivered from carvana in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area, it’s been slightly modified. I’ve noticed it has an aftermarket front plate mounted into the side of the bumper, a screen behind the bumper as well, cross drilled rotors and I can tell some features have been modded in...
  5. I

Who’s 2019 Indium grey R did I just buy?

Oh I thought it was, which grey is this?
  6. I

Who’s 2019 Indium grey R did I just buy?

Just had this delivered from carvana in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area, it’s been slightly modified. I’ve noticed it has an aftermarket front plate mounted into the side of the bumper, a screen behind the bumper as well, cross drilled rotors and I can tell some features have been modded in...
  7. I

Is the upper interior door trim removable?

That is true but I don't have any sort of plastic welder or similar contraption to securely attach them.
  8. I

Wow, that's highly disappointing! I'm surprised that all of the other pieces of trim throughout the dash and such can come out easy enough but those are unable to. Thanks for clearing that up Carlos!
  9. I

Are you saying that the entire thing is not removable from the door or are you referencing the light strip piece being plastic welded only? I'm just wanting to pull the entire thing off to wrap it as I tried vinyl wrapping with it installed in the vehicle and it doesn't meet my standards by any...
  10. I

I'm referring to the piece that is different colors on each of the models that is surrounding the door handle itself. I am wanting to remove this and am unsure if this is possible without removing the entire door panel or not?
  11. I

I learn something everyday (Sport Mode Switching)

Or since you're already using the paddles you can just hold the up-shift paddle (right side) and it will kick control back over to the default mode you are presently in whether that is sport or drive. In response to OP's post I thought this was all common knowledge here but if anything I've...
  12. I

Is anyone vinyl wrapping their MK7 trim?

Anyone else doing some interior wrap work? Would love to see more ideas and for those of you that posted with photobucket would you mind switching over to a better service like imgur? Photobucket is blurring out your photos and I recall how amazing the work was, it deserves to be seen!!
  13. I

Tinted Windows & Rear View Mirror

I'm at 20% tint with an auto dimming mirror and with traffic behind me at night it's great as I don't like being blinded and frankly would consider dropping down to 10% tint for this. However, if I were backing up in the dark without a camera it can be a bit rough looking out the back window...
  14. I

Floor Jack question

There's a couple of options for this. Originally I started with keeping 2-3 one gallon containers that antifreeze or vinegar comes in. I would usually go to the automotive store (autozone offers a free spot to dump your oil in the back) to empty them out when I have several filled up. However...
  15. I

DSG whining noise 5th gear

Perhaps the oil is low enough that the smaller gear isn't achieving appropriate lubrication? The vast majority of VW forum members couldn't dream of tackling a lowering spring job or any other low hanging fruit simple mod jobs on these cars and you believe a member is going to crack open a DSG...