GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by iliveoncaffiene

1. I

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Shift with your left hand and just take your time (practice somewhere first) - and then you can probably drive 1 handed if you avoid shifting while turning. OR Have someone shift for you.... though this is probably not recommended.
  2. I

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed Torque Solutions shifter cable bushings (not the bracket, but the ends of the shifter cables). Nice difference compared to stock! The OEM front/back was already solid plastic, but not as sturdy as the TS ones. The side-side "bushing" was actually a small plastic disc completely wrapped...
  3. I

Another reason to have kids - they can be your DD!
  4. I

Removed this S.O.B. The clutch is consistent now and smooth during quick letoffs and shifting. Only took 1-2 pumps of the clutch to bleed it... used a wedged in board for the clutch pedal and did it myself :D
  5. I

Ceramic Pro 9H (MK7 R)

Just got my car back yesterday from a full wash, polish, paint correction, and Ceramic Pro sealant. Have to say, I almost want it to rain to see how well it sheets off. Here's some before/after shots (it went in salt covered, so the "before" sucks) from the detailer (Facebook links): Before...