GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by huphuphuppi

1. H

Intermittent Power Golf 2015 MK7 R

Thansk Diggs, I'll try a few more pulls to see if I can get different values in corners (left or right) to see if the values are different and correspend to my but meter :) . In the meantime, time to save up for an intercooler, then maybe a tune after.
  2. H

Hi Diggs, Thank you for helping!! I owe you a beer (?). I've finally managed to pull all strings together and do a 3rd gear pull: 3rd Gear Pull I've had a look and had a few things stand out (not that I'm the professioinal though): - tps % isn't staying open? - Knock on 1 and 4 (not much -2.25)...
  3. H

Hi Diggs, thanks for your help. It did "work" the LEDs are not flashin the right colour, but I've connected and did my first run. Datazap Logs I'm still learning the app, next one will try the the automatic logging (using cruise control button) and log the DSG as well. I need more time in the...
  4. H

Yes I wanted to, but I can’t find the dongles Bluetooth ID when trying to add it. I’m not getting the red or green leds to light up.
  5. H

Hi Diggs, I've just received the dongle, but I think it migh be DOA - it flashes red once shortly on power (usb or car). I can connect WIFI and use SavvyCan. Send it back or reflash it? What do you think?
  6. H

Hi Swifty, I'm always using Shell 98. I did log the intake temperature once and it was about the same power or no power :-( Your comment is leading me close to my next suspicions though (low pressure fuel pump or something going wonky on the intake end) I've ordered the dongle diggs suggested...
  7. H

Thanks Diggs, I've found a seller in Australia for the Dongle & I'll have a look through the 20 or so pages after work to see what else I need. (y)
  8. H

Hey Everyone, I bought 2nd hand Golf MK7 R back in May, ever since I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with it - most of the time it feels low on power when compared to my daily MK7 2.0 TDI. Then sometimes it REALLY wants to go (I would call this normal). What I'm noticing: Power...