GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HuangMoney

1. HuangMoney

VW Golf MK7 Estate, GT spec, Tungsten Silver, 1.4TSI

Ah, I missed it completely somehow when I skimmed. I definitely will get up to date on the thread and see what everyone with torsion beam is up to, my car has 180k miles on it and I drive it everywhere so rough road covers are definitely beneficial as well. Good choice on the alpine- the fit...
  2. HuangMoney

VW Golf MK7 Estate, GT spec, Tungsten Silver, 1.4TSI

Hey Dave, I left the forums for a bit as I sold my gti that I retrofitted the undertrays you discovered. Came back (sort of) as I purchased a TDI as a daily driver. I live in the US so we only had 2015 golf tdis. I was reading this post to see if anything new popped up you found as the TDI has...
  3. HuangMoney

WTB: 6 spd Holy shift/ DG Kit

Looking for a deal. Wanna tighten up the 155k mile shifter, but not really in a rush, willing to wait until the price is right. Thanks
  4. HuangMoney

Mib 2 Screen Non-Nav (FS)

Just wondering why is your MIB1 fender for sale? In the MIB2 conversion thread you could code the MIB1 fender amp to work with the brain
  5. HuangMoney

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

I had some leftover parts for an underbody retrofit on my friend's mk7 gti, as he sold his. Bought a mk7 tdi to replace the gti as a daily, so IRS. As expected, middle exhaust tunnel fits. Nothing else does as there is no spring bucket in the rear, and is an IRS. One thing I have noticed for...
  6. HuangMoney

WTB: 17s.

Nice wheels. I ended up settling for some motegi mr146 17x7 on closeout on tirerack for around 440.
  7. HuangMoney

WTB: 17s.

Looking for some 17s for my TDI. nothing crazy like 17x9, just something more comfortable. Have a set of 18x8 OZ Hyper GTs I need to refinish.
  8. HuangMoney

CNJ ISO: 16" wheels

Could do with 17s actually. Bump
  9. HuangMoney

Seat rail bolt?

Tha Thank you Dave, fountain of information as usual!
  10. HuangMoney

Seat rail bolt?

Hello all, I noticed the seat was sinking a bit when you leaned into it, and to my dismay noticed that this bolt on the opposite side if the seat bottom was missing. Does anyone have a part number or a spare or anything? I cant seem to find anything. I was linked to a seat frame rebuild kit but...
  11. HuangMoney

CNJ ISO: 16" wheels

Just picked up a TDI that has 18s, not really looking for that in a daily. Anyone have any 16s? I just picked up a set of winter wheels and tires out in staten island. Perfect wheel choice would be 16" sparco asseto garas 5x112, but those haven't been sold in a while and I don't think anyone...
  12. HuangMoney

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Back to the exquisite repository we have here...this time i've acquired a MK7 TDI. Time to fit some of those torsion beam parts with a little bit of dremeling.
  13. HuangMoney

Wanted - Manual TDI

Hey just wondering how much you're asking, and price. I got a 15 tdi manual, but I know a few looking.
  14. HuangMoney

A2B Brushless FWD Pump

Oh yes he does. I will either take a picture of my kit when I go back home tomorrow or i'll just throw a disclaimer, the kits look almost the same just one wire is different.
  15. HuangMoney

A2B Brushless FWD Pump

Picture is of member vw671's pump, forgot to take a picture. In great condition. $850. Parting out the car to fund a business venture while the car market is high Located in NJ, would prefer not to ship for risk of any bending or damage, but can at buyer's expense