GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HstephenG

1. H

SOLD New Red Badgeskins Overlays (3 kinds) - $30

Sorry guys for the delay. PMing you both back now.
  2. H

SOLD: VW Pure White & Clear Coat Paint Pen - $10

Kris, apologies for the delay. I just replied to your DM.
  3. H

SOLD: VW Pure White & Clear Coat Paint Pen - $10

Color match for 2019 Pure White GTI. Added these to my basket on ECS Tuning to get free shipping and never used them. GTI is gone now so these are up for grabs - $10 shipped (total)
  4. H

SOLD New Red Badgeskins Overlays (3 kinds) - $30

SOLD Sold my GTI (2019 Mk 7.5) so do not need these, never used, overlays from Badgeskins: Mirror accent Steering wheel GTI logo overlay Engine cover TSI logo overlay $30 all in shipped to the contiguous States. May consider an offer on each item so just give me a shout. Cheers!
  5. H

SOLD - Eurocode Front & Rear Chassis Brace - SOLD

Rear sold also. Thanks everyone. I miss my GTI but glad all the parts are finding good homes!
  6. H

Front is sold, rear is pending.
  7. H

Wow what are the chances?!? I literally just boxed them up together last night but can separate them if I can agree on a price with you both. I will DM you both individually later and will base the prices on the how much each part is retail minus the % off I already have.
  8. H

A polite bump here... I am hitting the road next Tuesday and won't be able to ship anything until the the 21st so if anyone else is interested please let me know by the weekend. Cheers!
  9. H

SOLD The car has gone so this is up for sale. Was on the car for just over 1 year and 5,000 miles. Some signs of use but excellent condition overall. Some of the front brace bolts got beat up upon removal in December so I bought replacements from Eurocode and will include them (along with the...