GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Hotsky

1. H

Car starts and shuts off (i think i fried something!)

Update: replaced the mainfuse, all fixed now
  2. H

Do you know what that "it" would be any chance??
  3. H

Hello everyone! Simple job of changing the headlights on my 2016 Golf has became a major pain in the a$$. When I was changing the driver side headlight i tried to give myself more working room and removed the fuse cover, which did not help at all, but i somehow touched the metal in front of...
  4. H

Changed battery now getting tire presure and electronic stabilization error codes

Out of no where this morning my car wouldn't start. Clicking noise only. But Doors and radio worked. I checked the battery voltage and was getting 11.5-12 v didn't seem extremely low now I've had the car for 4 years (2016 golf 1.8) and haven't changed the battery and wasn't sure if previous...
  5. H

Low speed diving rough ride/joulting

Those products are sprayed into the air intake not added to the gasoline. Daks, No engine mods done
  6. H

No codes I would have scanned those asap if did.
  7. H

I've used those spray products twice in the past not sure if they did any good or not (seafoam and CRC)
  8. H

Spark plugs were changed may 2020. Never changed the coil packs.
  9. H

My 2016 Golf 1.8 automatic has been having an isses when driving at low speed around 20-30km/h (13-18mph) where the ride would sorta feel rough -slight joulting or jerking as your coasting and breaking in slow traffic at those speeds. Can't remember when I noticed it first but wife called while...
  10. H

the car is prompting me to change oil in 4700mi.

I dont pay attention to the milage oil change warrning. I live where we have real winters and change my oil every fall and spring (basically before and after winter). Not driving close to 10k miles between each oil changes esp lately but found that to be simple and effective way to maintain my...
  11. H

Crank walk / class action (we need to get together)

Lol good steroids. Some are just worse then others. (I follow fitness and bodybuilding dont take any muself)
  12. H

Crank walk / class action (we need to get together)

Tuning cars is like steroids, eventually something is going to go wrong and life expectancy is guaranteed to go down. Facts, but not what people what to hear.
  13. H

How Trouble-Free Has Your Stage 1 Tune Been?

How do you figure? All the reports ive read show it's always during long highway drives or high reviving/ sprited acceleration that cause most notable oil burning in cars that have that issue.
  14. H

How Trouble-Free Has Your Stage 1 Tune Been?

If you had no issues for 80k miles that's great! Probably means a lot of highway driving and may i assume oil changes a bit more frequent then 10k miles? Doesn't APR recommend changing oil every 5k miles? (would they if tune didn't increase long term wear?) All im saying is there is no fee lunch...