GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hotchicken

1. H

Cost to upgrade turbo

Yes, that's why I assumed it was stock. Assumed that the APR would be designed to stay pretty, but maybe I'm wrong.
  2. H

Cost to upgrade turbo

Have my eye on a '16 Golf R6MT that has several APR mods that I can see. Downpipe, catch can, intake, exhaust. Have not seen the car in person, but the pic that shows the turbo shows it rusted or whatever you'd call it, so I think it's stock. I have a message out to the dealership. I had a...
  3. H

Paint Protection Film PPF Invisiblemask MK7.5 makenoffer!

I bought this for my MK7.5 but never used it. It’s packed in the original shipping box and ready to go. No pics posted but I’ll email or text if you wanna see. These are what they are and wouldn’t photograph well anyway. I’ve sold here and I’m WAFKBF on Ebay for reference. Here’s what I have...
  4. H

ECS Tuning shifter bushing upgrade kit.

$25. Bought these and never installed before I sold the car. These are brand new, never opened. Price includes shipping to continental United States. Pay by PayPal or Venmo. Please message or reply here.
  5. H

SOLD 034 Motorsports Density Line mounts

They didn’t die. They were sold. Motor mounts aren’t alive anyway, and so they can neither die nor rest, whether in peace or otherwise you big silly.
  6. H

Sold. ECS spacers 17.5mm + bolts

SOLD ECS spacers 17.5mm + bolts Used good condition. $75 OBO shipped conus. Also shown are 10mm spacers but they are sold.
  7. H

SOLD 034 Motorsports Density Line mounts

REDUCED TO $170 034 Motorsports Density Line mounts I bought these from a Forum member. They are very lightly used. I never installed them myself before I traded my car. As best I can tell, these are $285 brand new. I will take $170 shipped to the continental United States.
  8. H

SOLD. Part out - spacers splitter ECS items motor/trans mounts, and more

REMAINING ITEMS. I don’t want to deal with picture hosting sites, so if you will message me your phone number I will text you pictures of any of these items. ECS Tuning Spacers - 17.5mm + silver 42 mm bolts. $75 shipped CONUS O34 Motorsports Density Line trans and motor mounts. I bought them...
  9. H

SOLD Part out - spacers splitter ECS items motor/trans mounts, and more

REMAINING ITEMS. I don’t want to deal with picture hosting sites, so if you will message me your phone number I will text you pictures of any of these items. ECS Tuning Spacers - 17.5mm + silver 42 mm bolts. $75 shipped CONUS O34 Motorsports Density Line trans and motor mounts. I bought them...
  10. H

SOLD Lotsa stuff

11. H

32deg.com - scam site?

I ordered a couple of things from https://32deg.com in MAY, and have not received the items. I have emailed several times with no luck. Anyone ever order from them? As an aside, if anybody knows where I can get replacement emblems for an MK7 key, that is what I was looking for. I wanted to...
  12. H

Still crying over my clutch. Does this cost sound crazy?

I posted earlier about a rough wheel hop like symptoms in my car. That has gone away, and now I just have what definitely appears to be a slipping clutch. Barely engages in first, and then if I give it any juice at all in any gear the revs shoot up but the speed does not. The only odd thing to...
  13. H

Haldex issue?

With great help from you all I believe I am sure now that my clutch slipping is not the issue. The main clue that it's not is the rough shuddering I get when whatever this is happening happens. I'm thinking this is front wheel hop, even though I find it odd that there is no tire squealing noise...
  14. H

OK, not clutch slip - Haldex?

MOVED TO GOLF R DISCUSSION