GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Himbo

1. H

Recommendations for Dealer Service?

I know where they are but I've never been there. I'll check them out too!
  2. H

Awesome! I'll hit them up tomorrow!
  3. H

Howdy! I've had a persistent problem with my AC leaking in my 2018 GSW 4Mo. This will be the 3rd time this summer bringing it in (and 5th or 6th time in 3 years). I've been taking it to Gensinger VW in Clifton because it's close but they haven't been able to take fix it correctly. They're super...
  4. H

R be Gone

I absolutely love GT4's. Someday...
  5. H

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

I do wish I got my hands on a tornado red GSW.
  6. H

Official White Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Here's my 2018 GSW 4Mo 6spd. Had it shipped from Arizona to New Jersey. Love it so far! This want my first color choice, but I'm happy it wasn't just white or just silver. It's not a very common color. I'm thinking of getting Autoflex liquid wrapped Lapis Blue but we'll see.
  7. H

Just introducing myself...

I went to Rutgers in Newark during Sharpe James' reign. I remember he would bag the parking meters during elections to win votes. I was super supportive of Cory Booker, but he quickly jumped ship for a better position. Newark deserves a good leader...
  8. H

That dude was more crooked than a coat hanger
  9. H

Lol that too!
  10. H

Didn't the federal government take over the department fire all the police because of how crooked they were?
  11. H

Camden is uhhh rough lol
  12. H

I love that place!!! So many great places to eat here!
  13. H

Dent Removal in CNJ

Bruno is still at it. I saw him in September for my BRZ. Honestly, he's the best. I've heard of guys coming from VA to see him. Dent Wizard 15 Stefanic Ave, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407