GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HawkeAssault's latest activity

• HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault replied to the thread Audi TT MK3 seats.
    After doing some looking for some TTS seats, I think I vastly underestimated even a USED pair of seats cost... I will have to subscribe...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault replied to the thread Audi TT MK3 seats.
    I’m unfamiliar with Erwin? I assume this is a repository of wiring schematics? And I guess I’ve never looked hard enough or noticed...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault reacted to Cuzoe's post in the thread Audi TT MK3 seats with Like Like.
    Probably hasn't happened. I also imagine it's not going to be any different than fitting any other similar size MQB seats into a similar...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault replied to the thread Interior trim part number.
    I can take a picture tomorrow and post it. Too dark to get a good photo right now.
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault replied to the thread Interior trim part number.
    Unfortunately, it does not exist for the 9.2" screen. I have it as well and have to live with the currently mis-matched Piano black and...
  • HawkeAssault
    I'm trying to gather information to see if fitting 2016+ Audi TTS seats are possible? Sitting in a TT I realized I like the seats a lot...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault replied to the thread Hawke's Build.
    Update, have the car back. Evidently injector 3 got stuck in the open position. So they had to flush all the oil again and replace the...
  • HawkeAssault
    Update; towed it back to the shop and the main guy has remained very nice and professional the whole time. Looks like I’ll be hearing...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault reacted to Righteousness's post in the thread Hawke's Build with Like Like.
    I really do hope for a positive outcome… I know the position you’re in. Keep us updated!
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault reacted to 19birel's post in the thread Hawke's Build with Haha Haha.
    The bench setup is clutch! on my A4 I bought one with higher miles than the car, and put it in my trunk with the necessary tools to swap...
  • HawkeAssault
    Appreciate it. The OEM cluster was sort of a pain to get in. Luckily the dealership closest to me at the time was willing to work it...
  • HawkeAssault
    HawkeAssault reacted to swcrow's post in the thread Hawke's Build with Like Like.
    that sucks........please keep us updated with what is found
  • HawkeAssault
    So I took my car in yesterday for a carbon cleaning and oil change. Drove it from the shop to my apartment and from my apartment to...
    • IMG_7938.jpeg