GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by haste

1. haste

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hauled this home yesterday with it. Avg'ed 19MPG, lol. I did not take it easy. 440 mile round trip with empty trailer on the way up and loaded on the way back. The car did great. I barely noticed the trailer back there other than some noise from the hitch and the obvious lack of...
  2. haste

Steering Wheel Crooked Even After Strut Replacement and Alignment

Does it pull to the right on either side of the crown in the road?
  3. haste

Since I got the cargo carrier for the GTI, I have been on the hunt for nice containers for hauling extra things needed for road trips, camping, etc. I was looking at totes, items of similar fashion and finally stumbled upon something that I didn't think of from the beginning, modular tool...
  4. haste

Performance Monitor HMI "Missing" from New 2021 GTI

This was showing this morning. Went ahead and hit the download button. Have about an hour drive before I shut the car off.
  5. haste

Well, I guess I won't be bothering with this then. I don't own any Apple products. Thanks for the info.
  6. haste

Same notice for my '21 GTI. Looks like it has to go to the dealer for the update. This will be the first car I have ever had needing to go to the dealer for a campaign.
  7. haste

Sachs clutch DMF/Stage 1 tune

Buy the clutch components and keep them handy. Tune the car, then change the clutch out when needed. You never know nowadays when there is going to be a "shortage" or delay...best to have the parts on hand, imo.
  8. haste

2021 MIB3 Mystery Software Update

Hooked up my battery charger and just left the ignition on for about 30 minutes. The update showed up again in notifications but it still wasn't showing under System Updates...lol.
  9. haste

2021 MIB3 Mystery Software Update

Had this happen again. Notifications showing software update available. I was out and about and wanted to wait until I got home to perform the update. Now I don't see any updates showing when I go to System Information/software updates... Any way I can force MIB3 to search for updates...
  10. haste

Paid it off. No car payments at all now. Woot.
  11. haste

LOL, gap coverage is completely a personal decision. If a salesperson tells you otherwise, definitely walk away...
  12. haste

Drove it for the first time all loaded. Averaged 28mpg with speeds varying between 55-85mph over 240 miles...
  13. haste

Tail light harnessing work recommendation (2019 GTI Euro Tail)

Sucks you aren't closer. I'm in NC, one hour south of the northern border on I-95 and could have a look.