GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by Handguns4heaRTs

1. Handguns4heaRTs

Five8 coilovers for the MK7???

You’re probably better off with a higher end lowering spring than buying $650 coilovers... are you just looking for lowering? Because a $650 coilover from an unknown brand sn’t going to give you any performance whatsoever.
  2. Handguns4heaRTs

Depo Racing (ebay) catted downpipe review

Highly recommend wrapping it in heat wrap up to the cat
  3. Handguns4heaRTs

Tire Recommendation?

RS-RR are some of the noisiest tires I've ever heard. The new RS-Pro are being marketed as an updated RS-RR with less tread noise. I don't have experience with them, but I have a friend with the RS-Pro, and he loves them.
  4. Handguns4heaRTs

Tire Recommendation?

595 with which suffix? Multiple tires are under the "595" family
  5. Handguns4heaRTs

Depo Racing (ebay) catted downpipe review

I can’t speak to the Depo smell vs APR, but my Depo smells pretty bad. When I get home and pull in my garage, it sets off my automatic air cleaner that is through a mud/laundry room...
  6. Handguns4heaRTs

After FBO Stage 2.....

e blend/e85 tune
  7. Handguns4heaRTs

Cobb AP mounting ideas

We don't have E content/FlexFuel yet on our platform. That picture was posted by a troll who doesn't even own a VAG car, that trolls around our forum because he got banned from his Subaru forum for saying repeated racist/xenophobic things, and general asshat-ery
  8. Handguns4heaRTs

Advice on tuning

How new is your firmware? There was an update somewhat recently that enabled an auto on/off feature, which they did not have when they first came out.
  9. Handguns4heaRTs

Advice on tuning

It's mostly preference. FYI, all the torque parameters in the AP are incorrect, so they don't really do anything
  10. Handguns4heaRTs

Advice on tuning

It is debatable, as different tunes and tuners seem to have a different consideration of what is an acceptable amount of KR. Ideally you want 0 KR, but different situations will generate KR much of the time - accelerating uphill, high load, etc. For reference, my finished dyno tune has 0 KR at...
  11. Handguns4heaRTs

Advice on tuning

If you're running a file that needs revisions, definitely monitor Knock Retard for all 4 cylinders like Diggs said. If you're on a finished/base tune file that is safe(r), you can just monitor KR average. I monitor relative manifold pressure, oil temp, KR average, accelerator position, and AFR*.
  12. Handguns4heaRTs

Been away a while...what is the best turbo upgrade + tune in 2020?

I've asked TPC for real dyno graphs, etc. from tuners/etc. for the TPC20 and TPC38 to show spool(since the spool on the ones they advertise is terrible, especially for an is20 based turbo), and their response has basically been "they are out there". Do you happen to know where one can find any? haha
  13. Handguns4heaRTs

Been away a while...what is the best turbo upgrade + tune in 2020?

EQT Vortex. Fastest spool, more than enough power. Can go EQT Vortex XL if you want a little more power at the expense of spool. Might as well have them tune their own turbo too. EQT all around.
  14. Handguns4heaRTs

0W-20 VW 508/508 oil analysis/comparison

That is a terrible extrapolation.