GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Handguns4heaRTs

1. Handguns4heaRTs

MK7 1.8T with Catted DP and Cali Smog?

First rule of living in California is: you don’t call it “Cali”. Only people from out of state call it that...
  2. Handguns4heaRTs

NO LONGER FS: BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo

Canadians. Jk.
  3. Handguns4heaRTs

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

Shouldn’t a “paramedic” like him already know that? Hahaha
  4. Handguns4heaRTs

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WindowLickers United - Wearing A Mask Makes You Sick - Wearing A Condom Gets You Pregnant

How’d I know exactly what your answer was before you even replied? Aight, I’m out. I wish you luck in your battle against reality. Take care.
  5. Handguns4heaRTs

@zrickety out of curiosity, what’s the highest level of education you’ve COMPLETED?
  6. Handguns4heaRTs

@zrickety I will ask my question again, then. Would you have any problem being treated the way black people in America are treated?
  7. Handguns4heaRTs

Question for YOU then- do you think black people are treated worse than white people?
  8. Handguns4heaRTs

So you would have no problem being treated the way black people in this country are treated?
  9. Handguns4heaRTs

Are you denying that systemic racism against black people exists in America?
  10. Handguns4heaRTs

@zrickety 100% an issue that needs to be addressed and is under-discussed. Much of the root cause is systemic racism. Interesting how that circles back around, huh?
  11. Handguns4heaRTs

Assuming you're being facetious, but Americans have been protesting the extrajudicial killings of UNARMED black people. I've never heard anyone try to argue that police should just let themselves die when someone shoots at them. Do you believe it is too much to ask that cops stop killing...
  12. Handguns4heaRTs

Thanks for you work as a paramedic. Cops do have an awful job. Does that not make you question the individuals that choose to take up that profession? To admit there is systemic corruption would mean that that corruption lies at ALL levels, so based on statistics alone, there would be "corrupt"...
  13. Handguns4heaRTs

MQB Fantasy Football League

bump. need at least 3 more people
  14. Handguns4heaRTs

Why do you feel the need to make broad, damaging generalizations based on things you have no personal experience with? Do you feel calm when you get pulled over? Now imagine how someone who is not in their right mind would feel, being approached by hostile cops.