GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by halluxvalgas

1. H

Delete this message please

Thanks
  2. H

Can one of you near NH code my power folding mirrors? WILL PAY

Hey thanks for reaching out! I got impatient and just bought a new tablet. Ended up coding it correctly with puddle lights working as well. All good now. Thanks though!
  3. H

Can one of you near NH code my power folding mirrors? WILL PAY

I'm near Portsmouth. Mirrors and switch are installed and function as far as left/right/up/down/lock/unlock but my tablet sucks so odbeleven won't connect long enough for me to code. Mirrors and switch were bought from USP Motorsports. I can come to you if it's within an hour. I can pay however...
  4. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed my steering wheel from Eurozone Tuning. Wasn't as difficult as I thought. Biggest pain was swapping the middle trim around the airbag. Plenty of codes showed up after install but they all cleared in one shot with obdeleven. Wheel feels smaller to me but that's probably because I had a...
  5. H

Local VW won't install my steering wheel

That's really good actually. Well done.
  6. H

I'd imagine a five star shop would want to avoid a lawsuit assuming it was obvious they screwed up. Especially to a regular customer that had dropped a bunch of money there in the past. To be fair I have no idea what that work entails on what he was having done.
  7. H

Fair enough but at least it would be on them if they broke something. The shop the other guy recommended seems to be well reviewed.
  8. H

It was tail lights and it was nerve racking as hell for me. My OCD was on full tilt that day. I spent the next day reinstalling/adjusting the tails so they were perfectly lined up. Just like the guy in the YouTube video I also didn't get a red stripe in the center of my steering wheel cause if...
  9. H

Playing it safe meaning if they broke something like wiring or trim then they would need to cover that/replace that. I installed my Euro lights, the wiring harness and coded them so it's not like I'm brand new. Also when I do shit for the first time no matter how easy it is it tends to take...
  10. H

It came with a new bolt. It's my only vehicle so was just wanting to play it safe.
  11. H

I did but it was back ordered and hasn't shipped yet. It's shipping separate and the wheel is sitting in the box. Figured I could just get it installed now and swap trim later.
  12. H

Ok that sounds fair. Thank you both!
  13. H

I thought since it's an OEM steering wheel with just upgraded aesthetics and no added parts that it would be fine. Oh well. Hopefully a decent Euro shop won't charge too much. Any idea what an acceptable price would be for the install? Just curious.