GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gudxors

1. G

Neuspeed Power Module and APR CAI

traded in my Golf R .... small part out.. Neuspeed power module ( less than 6000 miles) - $250 + shipping APR Carbon fiber CAI (less than 5000 miles) - $340 obo +shipping The parts are in Phx, AZ pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dHiJidBMDrF9V42S6 I accept PayPal ...
  2. G

need help. catback exhaust options..

I have 2016 Golf R Manual with APR intake and small mods.. and after putting 10,000 miles.. now i am looking into upgrade my exhaust setup ( catback first and then add downpipe).. Below are the options.. (APR vs. Armytrix vs. Billy boat vs. Milltek vs. AWE vs. iPE).. What do you guys think...
  3. G

Need your opinion on exhaust selection *APR, AWE, Billy boat, Milltek, etc *

I have 2016 Golf R Manual with APR intake and small mods.. and after putting 10,000 miles.. now i am looking into upgrade my exhaust setup ( catback first and then add downpipe).. Below are the options.. (APR vs. Armytrix vs. Billy boat vs. Milltek vs. AWE vs. iPE).. What do you guys think...
  4. G

anyone from AZ (phoenix)

Just checking how many GTI or R owners out here in AZ.. I am in Phx and I see a quite a few GTIs and a few Rs..
  5. G

Golf R vs. Infiniti G37 Sport Sedan

well I come from JDM and Muscle cars and this is my first hatch and Golf R. I had 12 G37s sedan for about 5 years and it was a tough choice to trade that in to get a Golf R personally. However I really think I made a right decision! Before I got Golf R I did some researches and there was a guy...