GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTMCooper

1. GTMCooper

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

These ones are actually 22-23. My mistake when buying, I didn't check if they were the same weight as the traklites. I also prefered the look, so meh, I'll fix it eventually.
  2. GTMCooper

TPC38 / EQT Starting Map.

I should, I have it set up, but I have it out of the car. A single 500cc nozzle did almost nothing but add weight, so I'll be getting some charge pipes made and a tr12 up in the front soon with an extra bung or two. He does not.
  3. GTMCooper

Neither of us have nitrous on the car at the moment, I have never, he hasn't in quite a while.
  4. GTMCooper

I mean, I can tell you definitively what each degree of timing picked up: 10-15 whp. This did not stop at 16, typically we see that continue to 18-19ish at these rpms. So, a good estimate is 20-30 whp. I don't know that this car will see another dyno on stock motor though even if I do upgrade...
  5. GTMCooper

Quarter mile, half mile, mile events, rolls etc basically.
  6. GTMCooper

It was a 2100 da run done before the sun was fully set on a 90 degree 65% humidity June Florida summer day with a full exhaust and stock Austins on the rear. There’s more than you think for me going from e50 to e85 because I’m not running e50 by choice, but because I’m out of fuel without a pm4...
  7. GTMCooper

SneekyTuned e48 TPC38BB FBO GTI VS Lamborghini Huracan Evo

I knew I should have it covered in theory by 60-130 but knew I wouldn't be able to slack on it and get an easy win, I still would have to try.
  8. GTMCooper

We don't have custom shift points set by gear currently. Running auto mode will shift at 7200, slap it into manual and run it higher with limiter at 7600 if I need to as a scramble button.
  9. GTMCooper

Nittos, which sounds great except through my own fault I'm terrified of the results of street radials on prep with how they like to hop, especially since I'm on stock engine and transmission mounts I won't launch the car hard with them. 2.2-2.3 60's. My bias sicks absorb the shock much better...
  10. GTMCooper

Last time I was at the track on street tires, my gti did an 11.5-11.7 at 131 bogging and spinning. I haven't been to the track on this setup on my drag slicks yet gutted; last time before getting it dialed in it did 11.02. Current record is a 10.52 for stock motor, that's the goal.
  11. GTMCooper

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPHvZdhH3Gq/?utm_medium=copy_link In case that didn't work
  12. GTMCooper

@sleepy.gti
  13. GTMCooper

Same pass. One and done
  14. GTMCooper

Ballsy, yes, but done right is a risk not a guarantee that it goes. Pump duty cycle is capped at 75%