GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
GTIManEG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still have the mabotech for sale? I'm thinking about it for my 1.8t so I can put this is20 on. :) I'm in Elk Grove also.
    Hey man i just read your post about how" Any timing less then -3.9 I would not be too worried about, the littlest things could cause ghost knock."

Can you take a look at this log as i can see some cylinder corrections being made at the mid/lower rpm specifically at 3327 RPM where timing correction cylinder 3 reached -4.49.

http://datazap.me/u/daredeezy619/stage-15-e20-prt-2?log=0&data=1-4-5-6-7-8-9

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but "ignition timing cyl 1" is the requested and the "timing correction 1,2,3,4" is the corrected timing from the requested (ign timing) value? For example if the "ignition timing cyl 1" has a value of 5 and "timing correction cyl 1" is -5 no timing is being pulled as the result of the correction is 0?

Thanks for the explanation as I am trying to learn to read these logs. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…