GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIgeek812

1. GTIgeek812

WTB MK7 LP Passenger Side Headlight.

As stated. I'd like a working functional and free from damage mk7 LP passenger side headlight. Please let me know what you have. Willing to pay shipping. TIA
  2. GTIgeek812

17' GTI Sport 6MT 19,500$

bump
  3. GTIgeek812

17' GTI Sport 6MT 19,500$

Clean Title 79k miles Driven spiritedly but not tracked Asking 19,500$ Mods/Parts: Cobb AP with EQT Stage 2 CTS Catted DP with CTS High Flow Inlet Pipe AWE Touring Exhaust with Black Tips Southbend Stage 3 Daily Clutch with ECS Stainless Lines Audi Short Shifter with upgraded bushings and BFI...
  4. GTIgeek812

WTB Hatch pop kit

they're on ecs but the link is bad RN. https://eurosporttuning.com/ecs-hatch-pop-kit/
  5. GTIgeek812

ISO 2017 Sport Interior Front Driver and Passenger Grab Handles

care to provide me with a link?
  6. GTIgeek812

Pendulum Mount/Dogbone Mount Bolt Torque HELP

Recently purchased the 034 pendulum (dogbone) mount. I had a bit of trouble tightening the bolts down in the correct order to get all the holes to line up and did end up using new hardware. However; this is not my issue. When I finally got through and was torqueing the main bolt holds the whole...
  7. GTIgeek812

Aerofabb Spoiler Extension Question

right. i even called and the guy didn't even have a part number. When i get the spoiler, it will still have the og tape on it so ill see if i can match it up.
  8. GTIgeek812

Aerofabb spoiler extension

YO! I know this is from a while back but do you have any idea what size VHB tape you used? 1/2" 3/4"? I'm getting one second hand and I'm going to reinstall the 3m tape. Just don't wanna muck it up. I would compare but it's in the mail RN. TIA
  9. GTIgeek812

Which spoiler do you have? I bought some automotive 3M tape that is 1/2" wide. It doesn't say in the directions what size it is or anything.
  10. GTIgeek812

Got this (https://www.aerofabb.com/products/vw-mk7-gti-golf-r-spoiler-extension) spoiler extension second hand. Was too good a deal to pass up and I have done 0 things to the exterior of my car. My question is does anyone know what size of 3M tape they use? Called aerofabb and they said they buy...
  11. GTIgeek812

Stock Parts Sell Off

Wanting to make some space in my garage so I'm seeing if anyone has any interest in any of the parts I have. Roughly 20-30k miles on most. 2017 Sport 6MT Rear Sway Bar (No Hardware) Engine and Transmission Mounts (Hardware) Intercooler tubes with clamps Shifter assembly Stock Side mirror turn...
  12. GTIgeek812

ISO 2017 Sport Interior Front Driver and Passenger Grab Handles

Looking for a set of black interior grab handles (5G9857607C82V) in good condition shipped to me 47441. Please pm for any offers. TIA!