GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTIfan99

1. G

Catch can worth it? Bad PCV

My post already explained that. BM is the latest revision for GTI, and used to be the latest for the R and S#, but BL is the latest for R and S3. BL also fits the GTI, even though not listed as a replacement by the factory, and has stopped some of the track related smoking for quite a few of us...
  2. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

A mk7 with even a stg1 tune is a quick little car, but I really miss the VR6, no matter how stupid and unreliable it was. It had character.
  3. G

IMO, the 7 fixed the drabness of the 6.
  4. G

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Satanic Rituals Cure Covid - Mask Deniers And Cloud Man Believers Flip Tables

So you don't believe in heaven and hell? Or do you think you're memory is wiped?
  5. G

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

I think you're still within factory spec at .17 per side toe out front. Even at .21, the car drives fine and I'm not noticing any driveability issues on the street. I don't turn ESC off on the street, so if it did get a little rotatey on the street, the ESC completely kills the fun anyway.
  6. G

[Mostly solved] Wheel hop

No, but I will say that Cobb TC seems to help wheel hop.
  7. G

[Mostly solved] Wheel hop

I still get wheel hop with XDS weak. On XDS weak with ESC completely off and Cobb TC, I don't.
  8. G

Local VW won't install my steering wheel

It's super easy to do yourself, just saying. Just order a new bolt.
  9. G

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Satanic Rituals Cure Covid - Mask Deniers And Cloud Man Believers Flip Tables

So the people who did wear a mask and died regret not wearing a mask? How does that work?
  10. G

Hmmmmm. I'm at zero toe rear. Maybe I'll zero out the front and add toe out in the rear.
  11. G

Back in the 90's, I decided to see if my new VR6 Corrado would really do 140 mph. 4 lane separated highway, newly paved, midnight, no cars on the road, except the highway patrolman in the median with his lights off. He was nice enough to confirm the car did in fact hit 140 mph with his radar...
  12. G

I'm at .21 each side right now in front.