GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI_Joe1

1. G

2019 GTI S DSG - Mint (36k miles)

Lowering price to $19,999.
  2. G

I think they are fantastic. Very noticeable increase in grip. Great steering feel. They’re quiet as well. For me they are definitely the right tire.
  3. G

Located in the Portland, Oregon area. 97023 specifically. Asking $19,999. You won't find a nicer GTI. I'm the most OCD car guy you'll ever meet. Garaged and all maintenance performed. Why do I buy my cars new? So I know they've never been poorly broken in, or driven hard when the engine isn't...
  4. G

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

I have the stratified DSG tune for my 2019 GTI and in my opinion it’s the best of the DSG tunes I’ve tried and I’ve tried (IE, APR, Cobb OTS and EQT). This is not a criticism of any tuner, shift points often come down to personal preference, but for my tastes, Stratified is the clear winner!
  5. G

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Any word on the Stratified custom DSG tune for the 7-speed?
  6. G

Stratified & EQT data logs

Oh wow, wasn't expecting anyone to graph it all out like that! Thanks, that's awesome! FWIW, I feel compelled to mention now that my "instructions" to Alex for my custom tune was to give me a safe, mild-ish tune that I could feel confident for longevity of the engine.
  7. G

Stratified & EQT data logs

I got bored a while back and decided to order and try out the EQT Stage 2 91/92 ECU tune. I've been driving around a custom tune from Stratified and love it. I did this purely out of boredom and just for fun. Been driving the EQT tune for over a week now, can't say that I feel much of a...
  8. G

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

Is there a consensus on where to gap the Rutheniums?
  9. G

Which Downpipe?

Ultimate Racing with metal cat, resonator and O2 spacer. No CEL, and zero drone ever.
  10. G

Did DSG Adaptation w/Access Port...now error codes

Thank you, I did the default dsg setting and that seems to have taken away the transmission error code.
  11. G

So I'm supposed to do which two and in what order? What I did was the "Clutch Touchpoint Calibration" Attached are screen shots of the options it is giving me
  12. G

I have OBD11. I should have mentioned I have a 2019 7-speed. Not sure if OBD11 works for that yet?
  13. G

Car was totally warm (had been driving it for an hour and just pulled into the garage). Car in Park, E-Brake on, foot on brake the whole time. I could hear and feel vibrations while it was performing. AP said it completed successfully. After that I turned the car off and didn't drive it till the...
  14. G

I was getting a slightly rough 3-4 shift occasionally (Nothing too bad) and decided with 20k miles on the car I'd go ahead and run the DSG Adaptation via my Access Port. Everything seemed to go fine but now I'm getting a Transmission error code (see attached). Anyone have any idea how bad I...
  15. G

call me dumb but.....

I haven't taken Cobb videos yet but have been meaning to get around to it. Here's a link to a video I took showing APR TCU tune's slow acceleration minimum shift points if the interested.