GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI_guy2

1. G

Trade: OEM 19" Pretoria finished in silver

Hi, this may be a long shot but I'm looking to trade my OEM 19" pretoria wheels finished in OEM silver for OEM 19" gloss black Pretoria wheels. My wheels are basically in mint condition and if this swap doesnt happen I will just get them powder coated over the winter. Tires can be removed if...
  2. G

Tuned 18 R

Hey everyone, I recently traded in my 2015 Stage 2 FBO Gti for a 2018 R and I'm loving it so far even though it's still stock until the winter ends. (I'm in Canada so it's going to be a long ass winter) I'm just wondering what tunes everyone has (ecu/tcu) and how you like them so far. I'm...
  3. G

Mk7 GTI Part Out

Hey everyone, Parting out my 2015 GTI since I just purchased a 2018 Golf R. CTS catless downpipe around 5k km on it -$500. OEM GTI monster Mats - $50 16" winter wheels and tires. Tires are sailun ice blazers with 2 seasons on the - $400 obo I may have a few more things after I trade it in...
  4. G

JB4 + data cable

I have a JB4 and data cable for sale. Came off my 2015 GTI. Used for about 20k km. Works perfect. Asking $550 Located In Brampton Local pick up only **SOLD**
  5. G

GTI vs 03 Mustang GT

Long story short, he ripped by me so I gunned it and chased him onto the on ramp of the highway, he was ahead of me but didn't pull away at all up to 180km/h. We then slowed down and did a 100km/h to about 180km/h pull. Right off the bat he pulled his full car length ahead and that was it. I...
  6. G

GFB DV+

How often does everyone using the DV+ remove and re oil/grease the piston? I'v had mine on for about 4000km and I've been wondering if I should take it out and put some more of the high heat bearing grease.
  7. G

F/S Injen SP intake

***SOLD*** Someone please close this thread.
  8. G

VCDS in the GTA

Anyone have a VCDS cable? I only want 2 mods (windows up/down with lock/unlock with key fob & folding mirrors when locking) and I'm willing to pay (a reasonable price) for your time. ? Thanks!
  9. G

What car does your partner drive?

My girlfriend drives a 2012 Hyundai Genesis coupe 2.0T. Not a bad little car.
  10. G

Hey there!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and I've been out of the tuner scene for a few years now but I'm back! I live in Brampton (west of Toronto) in Canada and purchased a mk7 GTI Autobahn in Carbon Steal just this past weekend. I absolutely love everything about the car! I'm not sure how much...