GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI Pete

1. GTI Pete

Set of 4 VMR wheels 19x8.5

Set of 4 VMR wheels with tires $800. Few blemishes but still in good condition. Reason for sale, getting a new car. The wheels are gloss black and they are the VMR V701’s. Pick up only I’m in central north Jersey please message if interested.
  2. GTI Pete

SOLD

No thanks rather just keep my sub.
  3. GTI Pete

SOLD

Ok what’s the new price?
  4. GTI Pete

FS: (Upstate NY) 2018 White Silver MK7.5 GTI SE DSG

Would you sell me or trade for the fender sub woofer? I have a kicker sub woofer that I’m willing to trade. Let me know thanks.
  5. GTI Pete

Sub Woofer trade for oem fender sub Woofer!!

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/kicker-sub-woofer.383563/
  6. GTI Pete

Kicker sub woofer

Thread 'Kicker Sub Woofer' https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/kicker-sub-woofer.383334/
  7. GTI Pete

SOLD

Would you be interested in making a even trade for my kicker sub woofer?
  8. GTI Pete

Kicker Sub Woofer

Looking to make a trade with anyone who has the OEM Fender sub woofer. Reason for trade, I have a newborn and the sub takes up space. So unfortunately I need to down grade, this Kicker sub is serious and packs huge bass. Also the back is angled to sit flush against the back of MK7 git’s or R’s...
  9. GTI Pete

Gold R aftermarket Headlights for sale. BEC HID ED’s LP Style Headlights MK7.

The brand is BEC. And the low beams are HID and high beams are halogen. The HID is a crisp white color there super bright gives you excellent vision at night.
  10. GTI Pete

So shipping is an issue right now with the COVID-19. And I would have to ship it to @8055WAGEN. If your willing to pick up we can make a deal. Let me know.
  11. GTI Pete

Jackson, NJ. Yes complete HID kit there plug and play all you have to do is install. And no peeling, no issues at all.
  12. GTI Pete

Really sunny out and I took these pics with an iPhone. If you would like night photos let me know.