GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI-G

1. GTI-G

19 Golf R electrical errors

Haha yes sir. It's already there. Been there since Thursday actually. They seem to be having a hard time diagnosing it. Was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts to help ease my mind lol
  2. GTI-G

19 Golf R electrical errors

Getting a door contact switch error coupled with an ebrake and auto hold error on the car for the drivers side door. Windows also won’t open from the main door switch. Anyone have any experience with these issues or might know what is causing them? Thanks.
  3. GTI-G

GTI-G's MK7.5 Golf R

Windows tinted with ceramic for major heat reduction inside..
  4. GTI-G

Need help detailing Q!

No just super anal about keeping my car clean haha. And I feel like it's gotta be related to the Kavaca film because beadmaker has always performed well on top of various sealants for me.
  5. GTI-G

Need help detailing Q!

Yeah the stuff will definitely come out with a wash. I'm just concerned with ceramic pro AND a high quality too sealant I should absolutely not be getting water spots or dirt like that after one 5-10 minute snow. On my old GTI I used beadmaker on top of sealants all the time and could go almost...
  6. GTI-G

Need help detailing Q!

I sprayed it down with the hose thoroughly and it didn't come completely off.
  7. GTI-G

Need help detailing Q!

So short story..bought a 19 Gold R. Paint in good condition. Had it wrapped in Kavaca ppf over the full car. The Kavaca has a layer of their 9H ceramic pro on the film. Just wrapped like 2 weeks ago. I've detailed my own cars for awhile and follow several reputable detailers that say you can...
  8. GTI-G

Stupid question

Thanks for all the responses. Got it figured out!
  9. GTI-G

GTI-G's MK7.5 Golf R

Just picked up a new 2019 Golf R in the Lapiz blue color. Bought it with 12k miles. So far have it wrapped with Kavaca ppf and did my first wash and detail. Have some initial mods ordered already: Turbo inlet pipe and hose. 034 Lower and upper dogbone mount inserts 034 Rear subframe mounts 034...
  10. GTI-G

Stupid question

Am I missing the lugs/bolts here?
  11. GTI-G

Show us your MK7

Just picked up my new baby Saturday. 19 Golf R. Only 10k miles on it. So excited for warmer weather to get here!
  12. GTI-G

Golf R mk.8 worth the six months wait video.

Headlights look awful. Everything else looks cool to me. Akro exhaust for sure
  13. GTI-G

Anybody a video game junkie?

Always enjoyed the Farcry series. Didn’t get 5 yet, but I’ll have to pick it up at that price.
  14. GTI-G

Cat backs -2

Stock dp with AWE switchpath sounds pretty good actually. Deeper meaner tone but not overly loud or obnoxious.