GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Green SVT

1. G

Mk7 vs 7.5 R

56k on my '19. No injector issues.
  2. G

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I know this won't be news to the veterans around here, but for the relatively new and the lurkers, just wanted to share my experience. I ran my car on Dragy both stock and then on the EQT stage 1 tune. Both times nothing taken out of the car. Including the spare tire kit. 2019 Golf R DSG...
  3. G

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

For me I sent the TCU ID Friday evening and the DSG file was emailed to me early Monday morning. -R
  4. G

TVS DQ381 Tune Review

Glad to hear. I was also looking at TVS because of their reputation. But because of their location I went with the EQT tune. For the DQ381 I feel the TCU tune is way more important than the ECU. Yes the car is faster but I actually get more enjoyment from the transmission's improvement. VW...
  5. G

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I've been such a wuss when it comes to tuning. Firstly as this is my first turbo. And of course that 6yr/72k warranty. It's like a warm blanket. But i went ahead and ordered an AP stage 1 and DSG tune so I guess I'm all in. Can't lie, I'm a bit excited. Let's go! -R
  6. G

Oklahoma

I met one of those guys by coincidence. But I don't do facebook. All good though. -R
  7. G

Oklahoma

Monster bump. Just saw this. I'm in Tulsa. But I'll be in OKC for work this week. Would love to check out the ride. Have plans for EQT myself. Still bone stock at the moment. -Richard
  8. G

PowerZone: Rear WaveTrac install into Differential *In Progress*

Nice! It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts in the coming days/weeks. -R-
  9. G

PowerZone: Rear WaveTrac install into Differential *In Progress*

I've been hoping for something like this since before i even bought my car. This has 100% of my attention. Definitely watching your progress. -R
  10. G

Reintroducing myself, transitioned from a GTI to an R

No sir. No adapter. All I've gotten so far is the jack, the crank handle, the lug wrench and the spare.
  11. G

Reintroducing myself, transitioned from a GTI to an R

Same here. Waiting on trim and foam pieces about 3 weeks now.
  12. G

Thinking of coming back..

Lolz! Y'all are both right. I bought a 19R end of December. And the C55 got 19 mpg on the hwy. But new job required more driving. Ive already put almost 7k miles on the Golf. So the 30 mpg is quite nice.
  13. G

Thinking of coming back..

Did you have a w203 C55? I had an 06 I sold in December to get my 19. MPG's as well. And surprisingly, I don't miss the power as much as I thought I would. The Golf seems every bit as quick from zero to about 80.