GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gpr

1. G

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Mine had an 8x11 sheet of paper with the code on it. Just inside the box, on top, when you first open it. It says “Stop, do not throw this away, APR authorisation code” followed by the code. Is it possible you opened the other side of the box?
  2. G

So, going from a Unitronic S2 on my GTI to the dtr6054 and a new intercooler I can expect to have a “Holy Sh👀t!” moment?
  3. G

Ok, so while my dtr kit is still up in the attic waiting for an outcome on this thread, I went ahead and ordered a do88 IC today. Should be here by Tuesday. I have an R600 r line intake. Currently I’m running a Unitronic catted downpipe with a 3” cat back exhaust. I also have the complete...
  4. G

Although CARB only applies to California the federal government is actively pursuing companies and products nationwide that are not EPA certified. APR’s decision to pursue CARB certification is a business decision to protect itself from federal liability nationwide. The government usually starts...
  5. G

Yes. My next step. Actually I was going to get the IC first, but then the dtr came out at that special price…. Sooooo, IC next month.
  6. G

Because…money. Anyway, that’s my next step.
  7. G

I have a dtr6054. It’s sitting in a box waiting to be installed. My fear is that I will spend $900-$1000 having it installed only to find my car is less responsive and no quicker than it is now. I have a 2017 GTI dsg, pp with Unitronic S2, 3” catted dp, 3” cbe, r600 intake and Unitronic elbow...
  8. G

Good luck on Saturday. I’m wondering if maybe you have to flash the APR file from a stock file. That is, flash back to stock before flashing the APR file. I admit I don’t know much about flashing but is it possible that not everything is overwritten by a flash, just certain parameters for each file.
  9. G

Interesting that the vortex graph doesn’t extend below 2800 rpm. Below 2800 is where APR makes less than stock power and torque but then crosses over to make significantly more than stock for the rest of the run.
  10. G

Yikes! I thought you were closer.Sorry
  11. G

I’m sure they will. I know you probably won’t like this but I believe you would get it solved much quicker if you took your GLI to APR, if you’re only an hour away.
  12. G

The government has already shut down A/M suppliers for noncompliance with emissions so I am glad someone is acting proactively. I would rather buy from someone I know is going to be around to help with any issues. That being said my dtr is being delivered tomorrow and I plan on getting it...
  13. G

Mine is being delivered tomorrow. I have a 2017 GTI w/pp, running Unitronic S2, with catted dp, r line 600 intake, and 3” cbe. It will probably be two weeks before I get it installed but I am following this thread to see if Branmans issue gets resolved. Hopefully any sw bugs will be worked out...