GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Got Boost

1. Got Boost

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

My car already has BSM, so all I’ll have to do it out the lights and wiring into the new mirrors
  2. Got Boost

Folding mirror retrofit question

Installing power folding mirrors on the car and all the kits I find are for non-BSM cars. Was considering taking the BMS mirror glass and wiring out of my current mirrors and installing it in the power folding mirrors
  3. Got Boost

Was planning on taking the OEM wiring and mirror glass out of the mirrors I’m taking off the car.
  4. Got Boost

The power folding mirrors I found apparently don’t have LEDs for blind spot monitoring, was hoping I could swap the wiring and mirror glass over to the power folding ones to have BSM on them.
  5. Got Boost

Wanting to install folding mirrors on my MK7 Golf R. Several vendors offering the mirrors and switch, however I’m noticing that they all state that it doesn’t fit cars with blind spot monitoring and puddle lights. My assumption is because they don’t have the mirrors with the blind spot lights...
  6. Got Boost

Love this! Does the harness supplied with the lights extend back to the connector? Asking because I’m considering installing folding mirrors on my Golf R, and the mirrors don’t have bling spot monitoring lights, so I’d have to add the lights and wiring.
  7. Got Boost

WTB: GTI/R center dash trim panel w/vents in piano black

Upgrading to the 8” glass panel display in my 2017 Golf R and need the trim panel with vents
  8. Got Boost

Mk7 Golf Black leather low profile rear headrests $60

Are these euro rear headrests, or two center headrests
  9. Got Boost

Infotainment system rebooting

Same issue with the 2017 Golf R I just bought, along with the NAV no loading. Dealer ended up having to replace the control unit in the glove box.
  10. Got Boost

FS: auto dimming rear view mirror (OEM 2019 US spec no Homelink)

Interested. Could you please post a pic of the electrical connector
  11. Got Boost

Stage 2 supporting mods discussion

Did the AWE DP throw a code or require an O2 spacer
  12. Got Boost

Delaware anyone?

Hey guys. Greetings from Dover. Glad to know there are other VW nuts in the area Had an MK6 for awhile and just got into an MK7 R. If anyone needs help with their cars or mods installed, I’ve got a shop and do auto repairs
  13. Got Boost

Porsche to VW??

Driven quite a few sports cars. Had a E46 M3, which handled so well it seemed boring. An SS Camaro that was brutally fast with so so handling. And a few others. Just made the switch from a MK6 GTI to a MK7 Golf R and could not be happier. Man in reason I bought the R is that even at stage 1, the...
  14. Got Boost

GTI to Golf R?

So they make tires that hook better than AWD??? Sign me up. Lol