GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by goodvibes

1. G

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

More about letting the fellow who actually needs them, be aware.
  2. G

I strongly suspect that you won't get them. They've been out of stock in the USA for some time.
  3. G

Did you actually receive them recently? I initially ordered from them (showed available) and they couldn't supply.
  4. G

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

probably just glitches on those spikes. Try map 2 and unless you start using some e85, I doubt there's reason to do much more outside some minor gains up top from a custom map.
  5. G

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

that would have the wheel at 27 pounds with a fresh tire. Closer to the 13 kg in question. Here you go. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/2018-gti-weight-of-wheels.350675/ 26.3 on a scale. 12kg
  6. G

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

They're not 13 pounds. I found another site that lists them at 22 pounds in box and the boxes will weigh about a pound. https://pmctire.com/en/wheels/rtx-wheels/concorde/roue-rtx-wheels-concorde-noir-satine-17x7-5-5x112-66-6-deport-40.tire If they're 21 pounds, that's within a few pounds of as...
  7. G

Yes and not as tapered up top, I think, but your map 3 is almost clean and it won't hurt anything. I believe Map 4 was tailored for 7 speed Auto Rs and the way they launch. Map 3 should be a bit stronger on a full run.
  8. G

You could always try a map 3 run.
  9. G

Map 4 looks great. I'd leave it over the winter and maybe tweak up when summer gas returns. You can usually add a pound. Winter air will become more dense and gas has less knock resistance so if it were me. I wouldn't put it on the edge at this time of year, where you're at.
  10. G

Metal shavings after oil change

Glad you didn't need to mess with that but this is how a virus spreads. It's not just about the dealer. Someone still ends up with the car.
  11. G

Metal shavings after oil change

Did you think looting was Ok because stores have insurance? OP, is the shifting sorted and smell gone?