GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gomze

1. G

Spark plug ngk

Hello everyone I have a question I have a golf 7 gti I want to replace my spark plugs what do you recommend? the ngk stock or the rs7 thank you and have a good weekend
  2. G

Oil mk7 GTI performances

hello to all and happy new year, I want to do the maintenance (oil change) of my limited slip of my golf, 7 gti performance what oil do you use? tutorials? what does he predict? cheers
  3. G

Open source tuning solution

hello i am interested in open source tuning can I have an invitation?? thank you
  4. G

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

thanks guys what are the advantages of ngk ruthenium spark plugs compared to origins? better performance? cooling?
  5. G

Aftermarket Turbo Options

hello the dyno published are not mine, it is perfect
  6. G

Coolant G13

Ok thanks
  7. G

Coolant G13

hello to all I will soon replace would like to know the quantity of G13 liquid that it is necessary to provide? good day
  8. G

Turbo Arashi dynamics

Hi friends I am looking for opinions on Arashi dynamics turbo produced in the USA? who knows? serious business? because they make an interesting is20. I'm waiting for your feedback have a good day
  9. G

Turbo

Thanks
  10. G

Turbo

It s good turbo
  11. G

Turbo

hi friends, I would like your opinion because I am thinking of replacing my first revision mk7 gti turbo, is20 vs is38 ?
  12. G

02 sensor 1 P2195

hi friends, to give you some news I continue the post for those who would like to order the same probe as the OEM one, 0258027215 bosch about 85 dollars have a good day
  13. G

02 sensor 1 P2195

hello everyone, who have already had a problem with their lambda bank 1 sensor, sensor 1 on their golf 7 gti perf? because I get a P2195 code every 200/300 miles known issues? an oem reference to order the part? all info is welcome my car: jb4, downpipe 200 cell, twincooler greetings from france 😉
  14. G

Compressor surge or DV noise ? flutter noise on full throttle

hello for me the noise is normal you hear it thanks to your IE admission
  15. G

p2195 o2

p2195 hello I have a golf 7 gti performance 230cv I just received the cell P2195, 02 sensor signal stuck lean bank 1 sensor 1, I am therefore looking for the OE number to order the part have a good day