GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gomze

1. Gomze

02 sensor 1 P2195

hi friends, to give you some news I continue the post for those who would like to order the same probe as the OEM one, 0258027215 bosch about 85 dollars have a good day
  2. Gomze

02 sensor 1 P2195

hello everyone, who have already had a problem with their lambda bank 1 sensor, sensor 1 on their golf 7 gti perf? because I get a P2195 code every 200/300 miles known issues? an oem reference to order the part? all info is welcome my car: jb4, downpipe 200 cell, twincooler greetings from france 😉
  3. Gomze

Compressor surge or DV noise ? flutter noise on full throttle

hello for me the noise is normal you hear it thanks to your IE admission
  4. Gomze

Integrated Engineering Downpipe Leak

hello, i'm a welder, not too difficult to replace a braid 😉. it will cost you 150/200 euros do not throw it away 😉
  5. Gomze

p2195 o2

p2195 hello I have a golf 7 gti performance 230cv I just received the cell P2195, 02 sensor signal stuck lean bank 1 sensor 1, I am therefore looking for the OE number to order the part have a good day
  6. Gomze

The o2 Spacer Thread

thank you, I will test and I will come to give news
  7. Gomze

The o2 Spacer Thread

Hi friends I have a question for you? I have a 200 cell downpipe with insert J o2 sensor (vibrating type J) I mounted the medium insert I receive a P2195 cell every 200/300 km my o2 probe is after the catalyst if I understood correctly I must mount the larger insert? greetings
  8. Gomze

MAPerformance downpipe + CEL = ..?

I paid 12 dollars and received it in 10 days 👍😉
  9. Gomze

MAPerformance downpipe + CEL = ..?

hello look on aliexpress there is the exact copy of the vibrating insert J for 12 dollars
  10. Gomze

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

hi friends, I would like some advice on my 6 jb4 map on my golf 7 gti performance the modds. downpipe and 200 cell, forge intercooler, turbo inlet and outlet kn filter 50% e85 and 50% sp98 euro what do you think of the trims? afr? boost? why is my ign 1 so bad? the outside temperature is very...
  11. Gomze

Diameter exhaust

hello chris. thank you for your quick reply no, the manufacturer forgot to send me the reduction with the downpipe I have to order one before mounting the downpipe 🙏
  12. Gomze

Diameter exhaust

hello friends I just bought a 200 cell downpipe in 76.1 mm I would like to buy a reducer to mount it on my original cat back of golf 7 gti performance from 2014 the original cat back measures 63.5 mm or 65 mm I currently have nothing to lift the car and check is there someone who has already...
  13. Gomze

hissing, high-pitched noise

to answer your question, I had no power problem, my jb4 logs were good I had a noise that persisted as in the video
  14. Gomze

hissing, high-pitched noise

hello friends to follow the evolution of my problem I found the problem I had a tiny boost leak on the outlet hose ref 5Q0145828 I replaced the hose and the noise disappeared
  15. Gomze

Downpipe 200cell vs oem

ok so going up a downpipe will add 20whp even on a light tune (4.5 / 5 psi) how many cells does the original downpipe have?