GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GolNat

1. GolNat

Mazda Swap

But why on a GTI forum?!? Just buy a GTI.
  2. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bots report being healthy an unknown. Are you even human, bro??

I took it as he was comparing that to wearing a mask and we wear a mask to protect others.
  3. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bots report being healthy an unknown. Are you even human, bro??

Since when does someones diet directly impact the health of others? So I walk by someone with heart disease and I can get heart disease? It's more like 2nd hand smoke. YOU can choose to be a smoker but don't make me breath your 2nd hand smoke while I am out eating dinner. Your decisions are...
  4. GolNat

Did you read the article? I’m going to go with no you didn’t because the title is enough to confirm your thinking. It actually explains the thinking and hypothesis that some scientists are exploring. Just because you can’t make sense of it doesn’t mean it’s not accurate.
  5. GolNat

Having a complete understanding of how masks work helps. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/11/fact-check-n-95-filters-not-too-large-stop-covid-19-particles/5343537002/
  6. GolNat

Interesting article. A quote from it: Advances like medicine?!? Hygiene? Understanding of bacteria and viruses. Studies, data, lots of smart people. Advances that increased the average life expectancy. Fewer babies die at birth due to medical advances. Fewer people die from plagues. Another...
  7. GolNat

I'm down but MK6 w/ K04. Drag, track, dirt, back road whatever ya got.
  8. GolNat

Wow that was handled wrong in so many ways. Immediate termination and you are no longer allowed to be a police officer.
  9. GolNat

Rant--reflector deletes/covers are the blank buttons of the exterior

If I lived in a city I might not do it but I like my vinyl wrapped side markers. Ideally I'd shave them If I could do body work or knew someone who could do it cheaper for me. I do like the badges blacked out tho. It's my inner ricer!!
  10. GolNat

My grammar sucks balls!! I just suck at it, always have. Guy I work with has 2 masters degrees from MIT and can't spell worth a damn. I'm not the greatest speller either. I'm so bad sometimes my phone is like idk wtf you trying to say. Google can usually figure it out :LOL:.
  11. GolNat

How the 2020 GTI Made FWD Not Suck

What over in MK7 land? Sounded good for my noob MK6 brain :)
  12. GolNat

Hi-Low is awesome!! Watching that makes me want a Z and Money Pit has me wanting a Miata!! I had a SE-R Spec-V and the torque steer was violent!!! You couldn't put down the power without it ripping your arm off. I am amazed at how I can launch and go full power with one hand on the steering...
  13. GolNat

The Honda Civic Type R kinda did this 3 years ago. Thought it was a good video. Always enjoy Donut videos.
  14. GolNat

Reminded me of this thread again...carry on
  15. GolNat

What flavour tyres are you bloody muppets running? What flavour tea do you fancy? Oh bullocks!!!