GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Golfer883

1. G

SOLD: 2019 VW GTI Rabbit DSG in MI (less than 10k miles)

Nice car! Btw you have peoples warranty at 62,000 miles in your ad, it’s 72,000 right?
  2. G

Cleaning instrument cluster

The manual says never to wipe them dry, says to use an lcd cleaner and microfiber. However as I mentioned, others are saying that caused swirls too. Anyone do the can of compressed air?
  3. G

Cleaning instrument cluster

How is everyone cleaning their interior instrument cluster plastic to prevent scratches? On my previous cars I always used a dry microfiber and wiped them, I tried that on my gti and I noticed some swirls in the direct sun. I have been reading around and it seems people aren’t able to even...
  4. G

Where to buy Pretoria wheels?

yea I like black wheels on grey or black cars. The white car with black wheels color scheme was always ok to me but it has grown on me since getting my white rabbit, looks pretty stunning in person especially first time I saw it but I would possibly like to get another set of rims in like a...
  5. G

What do you guys think is the best looking aftermarket/OEM wheel you have come across on mk7.5?
  6. G

not a bad deal, can probably sell them outright and get what you want. You might end up trading your basically new Pretoria’s for some old Dallas wheels. I’ve got black Pretoria’s on my pure white gti rabbit and while I love the rims I’ve thought of going to a gunmetal or silver rim, some good...
  7. G

19 GTI rabbit

no budget really but I don’t really want to spend 2,000 on rims alone
  8. G

19 GTI rabbit

looking for suggestions so I don’t miss any good looking rim setups while looking through all the photo threads out there.
  9. G

don’t think there are any crackheads on the forum
  10. G

19 GTI rabbit

looking for some examples of rims that look good on GTI's others have come across. I have see some but not committed on any yet.
  11. G

19 GTI rabbit

Hi, I've got a 19 GTI rabbit in pure white, it has the 18" black pretoria stock wheels. I like the stock wheels but I'm contemplating maybe going to different rims, what wheel do you guys think would look best or do you think I should stick with the stock rims?
  12. G

Need Wheel Spacer’s for GTI W/ Pretoria Rims

Do they look more flush on the R without spacers?
  13. G

Need Wheel Spacer’s for GTI W/ Pretoria Rims

The Pretoria wheels don’t fit right on GTI’s straight on like our OEM wheels?
  14. G

Disable Engine Start/ Stop Feature

i also know a guy that smoked for 30 years and never got cancer, that mean cigarettes don’t cause cancer?
  15. G

New MK 7.5 2021 GTI Owner (Cornflower Blue)

I’ve had my gti for a few months and one of the mods I really enjoy is the awe exhaust, not too loud but sounds great. I couldn’t imagine going back to stock exhaust after having it, even the exhaust tips look so much better than stock. when I see my neighbors 19 cfb rabbit with stock tips it...