GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Golfer883

1. G

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

I can understand having a normal sized truck like a tacoma as second vehicle, they come in handy when you need to move stuff but people buy massive trucks just to drive around, plus they are so expensive. Just something I would never do.
  2. G

more of a statement but I don't understand people who buy 70+ grand trucks and just drive them from A to B.
  3. G

always think it's funny when you see these massive trucks in mint condition driving on the road. That is pretty much all you see nowadays. It's like why buy it in the first place if there is no functional need besides driving something huge on the road?
  4. G

From the interior, side lines door handles etc, they are using a lot of the newer audi design influence, shared parts. Dealership told me that and he was right when I look at audi interiors and exteriors.
  5. G

my local dealer in the US had a 2022 mk8 GTI in the atlantic blue that I went and checked out. I couldn't drive it because it wasn't PI'd yet so only goes up to 20mph. I didn't like the front end when I first saw the release and pictures way back when but in person it looks pretty good. The...
  6. G

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

Well I didn't say to pretend you didn't know. I said it would of probably been better had you didn't know until was close to time of getting rid of it. Then you might of got some help from lawyer.
  7. G

If you didn’t know it had been tuned might of been better. Have the car for a few years and when ready to get rid of it bring it to their attention. Might have had the possibility of full buyback after owning a few years if you lawyered up.
  8. G

right but the signature would be of the old manager. I'm just saying, I've seen dealers try to get around stuff worse than that. Would have to lawyer up is the only option. It's like a signed contract with a neighbor not to put up a fence on a property and they move. New owner doesn't need to...
  9. G

could be a little sketchy in this situation just from my working with dealerships. If you and the service manager come to an agreement outside of VW then that is great but what if he leaves the job. I could see new management saying it wasn't their agreement etc and you aren't protected by VW...
  10. G

haha, think that is what they are called. They are the neoprene can/bottle holders
  11. G

they will offer you a gift pack; 3 free oil changes, a VW coffee mug and a koozie
  12. G

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

I also called a few other places and this P version doesn't seem to be a superseded part to the M from everyone I have talked to.
  13. G

ok so I called a few VW dealers and talked to parts department. When they look up my VIN it still shows the "M" version as the latest superseded part. They can't even get the "P" version, wonder where this info came from regarding this new revision?
  14. G

does anyone have a photo of where the thermostat housing's usually leak?
  15. G

wonder when this part was released?