GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ginsy

1. G

EPC light, no boost, wastegate doesnt feel stuck??

2019 Golf S Sportwagen AWD 6MT 65k, APR plus tune. Yesterday on my way home from work, the dreaded EPC light came on and stayed on. I could build no boost but other than that the car drove and acted completely normal. I was close to home so i got it home, threw on my OBDeleven and found P2563...
  2. G

FS: DKM Stage 3 full install kit + Extras (Sold)

Do you know if this fits the gen 3 1.8L Golfs? I have a 7.5 sportwagen
  3. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Awesome shot. I love it up there. Also digging the GTI bumper. Would love a vw cruise through the area, would be primo for pictures.
  4. G

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

Thanks for the heads up on the inlet elbow and muffler delete. And yeah intake was going to be the last item I would have purchased.
  5. G

Thanks for the feedback, is pedal feel similar between the 2 and 3?
  6. G

Rennwagen Rear Diffuser (MK7 GTI)

@Chet Ubetcha - Any chance for a custom diffuser for the MK7.5 R valence but with an ecohitch cut out of it?
  7. G

Looking at future upgrades for my '19 GSW 4Motion 6MT, and want to maintain reliability, but still getting some more power out of it. I currently only have the APR+ tune and a K&N drop in filter, which brings it to I think where it should have started from the factory. But wanting a little bit...
  8. G

Is anyone running Eibach Pro Springs with Bilstein B8 dampers?

I run Eibach Pro with B8s, very sure footed but still comfortable. Not bouncy. Wife doesnt even notice a difference from stock in terms of comfort.
  9. G

Noob, wheel info.

Thanks, yeah this was taken about a day after I installed them so they have settled a decent amount since then, but I dont have any newer pictures with the summers on it.
  10. G

Noob, wheel info.

Here is my car. Its a sportwagen, so it is not quite the same, but hopefully it can help.
  11. G

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

RPV I believe is residual pressure valve. @emichel6888 Which RPV did you go with? And do you need 1 for each side?
  12. G

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

OK, so after reading all 95 pages it appears that there was only 1 person who tried to run these on a steel knuckle car. I drive a 2019 Golf Sportwagen 4Motion and want to upgrade the brakes from the OEM 288mm to the Macan. I tossed around the idea of the Rotorlab 17z or 18z kit for a while, but...
  13. G

Noob, wheel info.

I wanted a similar after effect as you. I went with Bilstein B8 shocks/struts, paired with Eibach pro-kit springs. I have 18x8.5 with 45 offset and 235/40 continental tires. I dont rub on anything, but I did put an evolution motorsport skid plate on just in case. Feels sporty, not stanced, and...
  14. G

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Got them on Friday last week! I havent had a chance to install them, temps were in the single digits for a few days and its been rain/snow/cold pretty much since. Hoping to get them in this weekend. Do you have pictures of how you routed the wires to the battery? And, has your fogging issue gone...