GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gimpster

1. G

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

Two things: 1.) Found out someone might be selling the JB4 mount above commercial. I explicitly have that STL posted as non-commercial usage. If this is true, please stop...? 2.) The JB4 mount I have above, come to find out due to COVID, BMS has been putting the JB4 in a fancy metal case they...
  2. G

6/30/2020 - Carmax Trade Value

It’s already sold. Looks like they took in a 2018 R on trade, because my 2019 is gone and now they have it listed.
  3. G

Hello, new member here and future golf r owner

I'll be that guy, hell with it. OR you could like, you know, be an adult and pay for the stuff you break?
  4. G

Earlier today they didn’t have a price up. I’m not surprised on the price. Still insane compared to what I paid in March.
  5. G

They are 19 Cadiz.
  6. G

https://www.melbournevw.com/used/Volkswagen/2019-Volkswagen-Golf+R-ccb519440a0e0ae743b91fb9f18b8a08.htm Already up if anyone is looking. Car is on Cadiz wheels FYI. Picture of what it looked like right before dropping it off. Given what they paid... guessing you won’t get a great smoking deal...
  7. G

She gone. Already de-pinstriped the Jetta, so don’t ask :)
  8. G

Honestly, keeping in mind ive owned like 75+ cars now (of varying level of quality), I am happy to had this. I always wanted the MK7.x R, I got the R.... I enjoyed it over ~5 months on weekend drives. Little did I know when I bought it the pandemic would wrecking ball my driving world, and I...
  9. G

I've tried that game before with them, they don't budge. I mean they are on the way to the VW dealer tomorrow, I could just for shits lol.
  10. G

Seems dang reasonable/good to me for a 2017... If you are looking to make a move, just start shopping it around like I did I guess. It would seem here in FL these are a slight bump up in value, I assume just supply/demand.
  11. G

I should have set up a friggen auction site and let them bid.... at 35k I just can't keep this car. I really can't.
  12. G

It gets better folks. My local VW dealer just offered me $35,000 towards a CPO dieselgate 2015 Jetta TDI SEL w/60k for 11.7k. Full CPO and dieselgate extended warranty. Shook hands on it over the phone, picking it up tomorrow. Wanted another MK7, but inventory around me was meh... and the CPO...
  13. G

Wow ok, Carvana is + 17 dollars over Carmax. Has anyone ever actually used them before? Carmax is ultra painless when you sell them a car.
  14. G

It was actually sitting at an Autonation Toyota dealer in Pinellas Park.
  15. G

Crazy how fast the market turned on a dime from when I bought this early March. The dealer I got it from in Tampa was like desperate to make a sale back then.