GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gignomeus

1. Gignomeus

Windscreen KIA?

My windscreen had a argument with a stone on the way home today, and lost: What has been your experience of windscreen repairs? I'm thinking this might be just too big/too much in my field of vision to be fixed :( How much do replacement windscreens cost? Other questions that I can't think...
  2. Gignomeus

Block members

Drrrrrrr! Mark V, wheels don't have corners :p:D;)
  3. Gignomeus

Block members

Can't say I have experience in this area but I can understand how annoying/difficult a 3dr would be with child seats etc. Seems strange to me they couldn't let you take the car, order in some 19s and stick them on later: must be some malarkey to do with the suspension setup or whatnot that they...
  4. Gignomeus

Block members

I think you've misconstrued peoples interest in your situation with getting the third degree: I can't say I'm that worried about why you are selling your 18s, but I do find it *interesting* that VW messed up your order, and as a fellow member of the forum I'd like to understand why you resolved...
  5. Gignomeus

Block members

Reading the classifieds post, in hindsight it may have been better if no explanation of why you wanted to trade was given other than you'd changed your mind, but that is hindsight... And really, maybe you should go back and read through that thread: its you that comes across as the rude one. It...
  6. Gignomeus

New Toy!

Somerset has been hit by a bit of a Scottish summer of late: And what with one thing and another I don't have time to clean my car before picking up my new one: But as of yesterday, I now have a clean car :) GTD 5dr - DSG - High Beam Assist - Park Assist - Keyless Entry Absolutely lovin'...
  7. Gignomeus

QA: MDI cables and SD card playback

Hey all, In the next couple of weeks I'm going to be taking delivery of my new shiny red GTD and I'm just after a little clarification on some media related topics. (Not so tragic back story) So I currently have a 2009 MK6 with which I got a blue collared ipod cable and a female ended USB...