GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Gibberoni

1. G

What is your occupation?

Eaton. You have for sure worked with our transformers! I am in PDCA division right now, but have worked in others as well. Huge and fun company to work for.
  2. G

What is your occupation?

Since my occupation has changed since my last post in here I guess it warrants an update. Senior Supply Chain Buyer for a Medium Voltage (5-38kV) switchgear manufacturer.
  3. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Not today, but went stage II! Holy crap the car is quick now.
  4. G

Creaking Noise from Suspension on cold starts

Hi all. I installed my BC coilovers about 6 months ago at this point, and have not any issues. This issue might not have anything to do with the coils, but I wanted to preface the post with this information, because it is suspension related. Over the course of 2 weeks, I have started to develop...
  5. G

FS: 225-40 R18 Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position S04

Hi all, As the title states I have 1 225-40 R18 Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position S04 tire for sale. It is brand new, still wrapped and has the packing list attached. I bought it as a spare, but ran through 2 full sets of these tires and never ended up using it. These tires just didn't bust...
  6. G

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Who dis? Woodruff @ the QT. Sometime last week, I think turning into Walmart (eww).
  7. G

OMG... 93 here in SC is still $2.999!
  8. G

Gas mileage???

I have just about the ideal drive to get the max MPG. I average 350 miles per tank. I can give you some real world data, as I log every fill up that I do. When I drove 50 miles straight country highways @ 65mph: 34.81 (SC1) When I drove 30 miles interstate @ 80 and 20 miles @ 55: 29.18 (ATL)...
  9. G

Water Pump/Thermo-Housing DIY

Hi all, I have been searching the net for a DIY on the water pump and thermostat housing. I have not been able to find one yet for the mk7. Does anyone have a resource, or a guide that they used when they did theirs? Mine is not covered under the recall, and dealers want $800-900 to do the job...
  10. G

Brake fluid and coolant flush. Brake fluid was only slightly tinted, but it had been 3 years so it was time. The fluid that came from the clutch bleeder though, it was MILKY WHITE. Disgusting. I have never seen it like that before. It must have been some kind of lube that came from the new...
  11. G

After intake install slight vibration in the petals?

Petals? I didnt know our cars had them?
  12. G

I am pretty sure it was CTS snapping, they are "china clones" from what I have read. These are 034, and I will be installing them myself. Not hard at all. Should have done it while I had the trans out.
  13. G

New Motor/Trans mounts going on. After 70K and the 034 DBM insert mine are toasted. And before it gets asked: 18 year Glenfiddich.
  14. G

Official DIY TTRS Clutch Kit

A follow up after installing the clutch: The install went well, everything was pretty easy and straight forward. Followed the guide from RadFox on Youtube. Here are some things to keep in mind, and parts that MUST be replaced, as they are TTY. Your local VW will not have these parts in stock...
  15. G

Extreme Jerkiness When Letting Off Throttle

Hi all. I have a 2015 6MT GTI with about 65k miles on the clock. I have been experiencing this jerkiness since I was around 30K. Took it into the dealership then and they could not find anything. Well now this jerkiness is getting out of hand. Its to the point my passengers are lunging back and...