GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GdaddyCliff

1. G

Driver Survey

I always find myself yelling at BMW drivers, “Come on, it’s the ultimate driving machine!”.
  2. G

LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY Discussion thread

Wasn’t planning on bov or spacer. I’m planning on drop in filter, inlet hose, and maybe an elbow. I’m saving up for suspension, wheels and tires first.
  3. G

Good luck everyone! As noob, I’m glad I could get in the drawing. I’m still not entirely sure what I need, lol. I’ve had my GTI for 4 weeks and lurked on here researching before I bought my car. Thanks again to the sponsors!
  4. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I changed the cabin filter and put on new license plate frames.
  5. G

Unlocking Remote Windows Feature

I bought the next gen obdeleven pro. I have an iPhone. Pro allows you to do long coding, comes with 200 credits for apps. Bought it at shopdap.com for $105 and it shipped fast. I recommend checking out some YouTube videos about the obdeleven.
  6. G

Considering a GTI

I bought my GTI about 3 weeks ago. It’s a 2017 Autobahn. I did a lot of research. I compared lots of different hatchbacks and it was the best choice for me. Practical and fun with lots of aftermarket parts. Think about what you need/want now, but consider a few years in the future too. I also...
  7. G

This is great. I just got my mk7 two weeks ago and I love it! Already thinking about what I want to do to the car. I told a friend today that I want to make it a car that nobody expects a 60 year old dude to climb out of, lol.
  8. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I bought my first GTI on Sunday and got my obdeleven in the mail today!