GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by galaxy

1. G

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

it looks good. If it could be a bit longer on both ends to cover up some of the stock splitters that would be perfect in order to show like one whole piece of lip instead of three pieces.
  2. G

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

good stuff . and look forward to the final product with paint.
  3. G

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

For the rear diffuser, there are only four holes for screws to install , it is strong enough to hold it firm because the stock bumper bottom feels flimsy ? just curious.
  4. G

mk7 (orig. equip. - under bumper) front spoiler remove and replace problems

If you mean those two stock splitters on both sides under the front bumper, yes you have to remove the bumper to remove or install the splitters. The tabs/clips are insider the bumper to hold them in place.
  5. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

are you going to use the cigarette charger or connect the power to the fuse box ? if fuse box, please tell us which fuse you tap in . I want to install dash camera too. thanks
  6. G

Red stripe light on driver door sill stopped working

mine both got replaced . They are warranty items, go to dealer to replace it.
  7. G

Hard to heel toe in 2019 mk7.5

spacer : https://wctperformance.com/wct-performance-pedal-spacer-for-mk7-7-5-golf-gti-r/ gas pedal : https://www.ft86speedfactory.com/cusco-sports-accel-pedal-713.html#.XnjR2ohKhPY for the pedal, i guess you may choose universal one as long as the width and length fit our car, you just drill...
  8. G

Hard to heel toe in 2019 mk7.5

I added a spacer to raise up the paddle a bout 1" and add an extended width pedal which is for Scion FRS, this cheaper mod makes my heel & toe easier .
  9. G

Thinking about trading 2017 Civic Si for new GTI

I am from 09 Si and have 06 GTI manual now, both stock without mods. I only missed the v-Tech (WOW) kick-in at high rev in Si, especially you downshift to bring up the rev for top power, and the feeling of sudden pulling. it was fun, but I guess 17 Si does not have the v-tech. Heel-toe is...
  10. G

Does anyone have the reference of this part of the bumper?

Check the price first. Without that part, you could have more options for after-market front lip at low price.
  11. G

What is this for ?

Anyone know what this plug for ? It dropped off when I removed the taillight housing (the inner one on trunk cover) . thanks
  12. G

off set

I have 2016 GTI . I am looking for 17" rim and winter tires . I found a set of 17" rims with same bolt pattern (5X112) as mine and 225/45/17 tires. I know my stock 18" offset is 51. The new rim has 54 offset . will the new rim be ok for my car ? thanks