GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by gahbageked

1. G

Official Lapiz Blue Metallic Golf / GTI / R Thread

I've wanted an MKIV R32 since my high school days but I think that dream has passed... so I decided to trade up. I traded in my 2021 GTI S (DSG) for a 2017 Golf R (6M). Figured the chance to own a manual, I.C.E. R isn't getting any higher than now. It's a CPO car from VW with 57k miles, I got a...
  2. G

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

Keepin' the Tornado Red thread near the top 😆
  3. G

Show us your MK7

Quick glance back to the driveway before heading back into the house.
  4. G

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

No lie, I'm pretty sure I saw posts of your car with them and that helped me with the decision 😅. They look fantastic against that blue.
  5. G

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

I have a set of bronze Neuspeed RSe142's (19x8.5 +45) on my GTI. Love these wheels. I was originally going to buy a set of fifteen52 Holeshot RSR's but decided to skip them when they went up in price earlier this year. I'm very happy with my choice!
  6. G

Quick snap before a ride this past weekend.
  7. G

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Grabbing a coffee before heading to the first Cars and Coffee's of the season. Happy for any reason to get out of the house.
  8. G

Show us your MK7

Yeah, the springs are installed in this pic. I've had them installed for about 3k miles now. I'd say it looks pretty low in person. Maybe it was a bad angle from my picture? My driveway has a slight incline as well and maybe that's slightly throwing it off? I don't think the Koni's would affect it.
  9. G

Show us your MK7

Just installed a set of Neuspeed RSe142's (19x8.5 +45 w/ 235/35r19 tires) today. Lowered on EMD springs with Koni sports.
  10. G

Just got the new wheels mounted and wanted to share with y'all. :) Went with a set of Neuspeed RSe142s (19x8.5 +45 w/ 235/35r19 tires) and I am lowered on a set of EMD springs with Koni sports.
  11. G

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

I just had springs and Koni dampers installed on my MK7 at EuroTech Motorsports in Natick for a really reasonable price. Farley is great. I'll shoot you a message.
  12. G

SOLD

Hey there! I am somewhat local (in MA) and actually was about to order a set of these! I'm going to send you a private message.
  13. G

VW speciality repair (clutch)

MA resident here. I'm a big fan of Farley over at EuroTech Motorsports in Natick. I found out about him from the local BMW community. He does top-notch work at very reasonable prices. It's a small shop so he tends to be booked out a few weeks. There is also a great VW/Audi shop in Waltham called...
  14. G

Show us your MK7

I got the Koni's from TireRack for about $650 with free shipping! They were, by far, the cheapest place to get them from (about 100-150 off other stores like BMP Tuning, UroTuning, etc.). I picked up the EMD Springs from BMPTuning.
  15. G

Show us your MK7

I've put about 400 miles on the car since installation and I have them set relatively soft (3/4 turn from soft in front, 1/2 turn from soft in back) and it feels great so far. No big crashes/bangs. Feels very close to stock and I find them super comfortable. It has exceeded my expectations thus...